GM Steps Or Rock Sliders?

You dog!!! 😆

I'm still gonna mash that skinny pedal for him! Maybe even more now! AND, I learned to never trust you without further research!!! 😂🤣😄
LOL.........the first thing I did was click on his avatar and kinda thought that's what Bizon meant. I've always liked a good memorial, so I didn't want get in the way. Also it was June 9.

Last edited:
I've always liked a good memorial, so I didn't want get in the way.
But you showed up for the Roast... nice! 🤣

I too will fondle the skinny pedal more than usual @HighTechPauper
I hope you do the same for me, cause if I disappear for more than a week from the forum, I'll be dead.
When you get to be my age, you've had your cake for years, it's been icing ever since.
May the best of all your pasts be the worst of your futures!
Salute!
MRH aka HTP
☠️👻🌩️

@HighTechPauper You shall be added to the honorary skinny pedal fondling my friend.

Also, should you find it in your heart to leave me thy noble steed, I shall tow it with my Albino Buffalo even if a certain bully from New York hekles about engine lifting gadgets.

Not going to say @ZR2NYC's name to conceal whom I'm speaking of.

Also, should you find it in your heart to leave me thy noble steed, I shall tow it with my Albino Buffalo even if a certain bully from New York hekles about engine lifting gadgets.
Your Albino Buffalo can tow my (now your) Albino oil burner so that if/when your "engine lifting gadgets" fail then you can use mine (now yours) to tow the Buffalo back home or to the shop for a new top end or complete engine since I have no such lifting gadgets with collapsible failure potential. I will consider it a win for both of us that my (now your) trusty stead is so capable of doing so... at an average of (now up to) 25.1 MPG of slightly less refined Dino juice when un-ladened! ;)

Last edited:
First slice is on me!

1711594041392.png

New here and have a 3 week old ZR2 Bison and love it! Only thing is the wife is pregnant and the rocker protectors will eventually be a big step for her. The OEM removable steps are crazy expensive. Anything out there someone has used that is compatible with OEM rocker protectors?

Thanks in advance!

FJC

New here and have a 3 week old ZR2 Bison and love it! Only thing is the wife is pregnant and the rocker protectors will eventually be a big step for her. The OEM removable steps are crazy expensive. Anything out there someone has used that is compatible with OEM rocker protectors?

Thanks in advance!

FJC
I replied on your other thread...no need to post the same thing in multiple places. HIGH CLEARANCE steps are a great option for your needs.

Thanks in advance!

FJC
Id put on a set of Amp auto steps. You can see my detailed thread on install.

Thanks in advance!

FJC
Welcome to the ZR2 rabbit hole!

Most Member Reactions

Back