Greetings from New Hampshire

Lake Life

Reaction score
My wife and I recently flew out to the Detroit area, purchased and drove our 2024 ZR2 831 miles back to New Hampshire. I have wanted a full-size truck for a long time and this truck does not disappoint. We were very happy with how it handled to drive. We Just sent or daughter off to college so I’m looking forward to spending some weekends personalizing this truck. I have already added Amp Extreme electric running, boards, a Bakflip tri-fold tonneau and had it ceramic coated. Our current vehicles include a 2021 Mercedes GLE 450 and a 2013 Harley Road Glide.

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    546 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    525.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    505.5 KB · Views: 26
My wife and I recently flew out to the Detroit area, purchased and drove our 2024 ZR2 831 miles back to New Hampshire. I have wanted a full-size truck for a long time and this truck does not disappoint. We were very happy with how it handled to drive. We Just sent or daughter off to college so I’m looking forward to spending some weekends personalizing this truck. I have already added Amp Extreme electric running, boards, a Bakflip tri-fold tonneau and had it ceramic coated. Our current vehicles include a 2021 Mercedes GLE 450 and a 2013 Harley Road Glide.
im sorry but at this time, we are not allowing any more Glacier Blue Z's on the forum. we have reached forum quota. good luck. just breakin balls. Welcome. nice rig.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back