New ZR2 Bison in Canada

burlysluggers

Reaction score
What's up everyone? I'm Jerry, from Burlington, ON< Canada and we're about to take possession of our 5th Silverado, this time a '23 1500 ZR2 Bison with the 6.2L V8.
Excited for the versatility of this new trim package, and of course, all the tech that comes with it.
We use our truck to tow our 28' travel trailer and love venturing out.
I'm big on cosmetic customizations and hope this board will be a great resource for finding alternative badges and such.
Thanks for having me!

What's up everyone? I'm Jerry, from Burlington, ON< Canada and we're about to take possession of our 5th Silverado, this time a '23 1500 ZR2 Bison with the 6.2L V8.
Excited for the versatility of this new trim package, and of course, all the tech that comes with it.
I'm big on cosmetic customizations and hope this board will be a great resource for finding alternative badges and such.
Thanks for having me!
Welcome!!

Thanks for having me!
late welcome!!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back