Greetngs fellow ZR2 BadA$$e$!

TXZR22023

Reaction score
YES! Can you smell what the ZR2 is cookin!
Had a Z71, enjoyed it. Drooled over hours of ZR2 youtube videos. Wanted a Bison yet had a beer wallet.... After all, if yer paying that cash, pick every dam selection RIGHT!! Momma said no...
So, I went for second best (for wallets sake and momma)..
Got me a 2024 Chevy ZR2 in Glacier Blue with all black other stuff. I am very satisfied! I am and will be doing mods. Steps, deflector, tint, winch?, rack system, and so on.... baby steps for now. Hello fella Texans!

Attachments

• NewZR2.jpg
    NewZR2.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 79
  • pict 1.jpg
    pict 1.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 66
  • pict 2.jpg
    pict 2.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 65
Had a Z71, enjoyed it. Drooled over hours of ZR2 youtube videos. Wanted a Bison yet had a beer wallet.... After all, if yer paying that cash, pick every dam selection RIGHT!! Momma said no...
Got me a 2024 Chevy ZR2 in Glacier Blue with all black other stuff. I am very satisfied! I am and will be doing mods. Steps, deflector, tint, winch?, rack system, and so on.... baby steps for now. Hello fella Texans!
Sorry but there is a hold on anymore Glacier Blue Zr2's being allowed to join forum. MARONE!!!
LOL welcome.

Ahh man! Now that's cruel.
Staten Island I see. Most of my family are from Brooklyn, Queens and out in Buffalo area.
NO WAY I would want to drive out in NY! You are a brave fella!

Ahh man! Now that's cruel.
Staten Island I see. Most of my family are from Brooklyn, Queens and out in Buffalo area.
NO WAY I would want to drive out in NY! You are a brave fella!
im a lone wolf with my medium dark sky blue. all good bro!! welcome. what mods are on the table for your rig?

I have in mind:
possible bumper replacements (when I find the right ones), maybe a winch in the future, receiver mount frnt/rear vs hard mount
tint the windows proper for Texas summers,
cold air intake (if that helps),
possible rack system on back (I have a retrax tonneau cover right now, took off my Z71 that I traded in)
Additional lighting
Who knows....

I have in mind:
possible bumper replacements (when I find the right ones), maybe a winch in the future, receiver mount frnt/rear vs hard mount
possible rack system on back (I have a retrax tonneau cover right now, took off my Z71 that I traded in)
Additional lighting
Who knows....
Good luck on the bumpers and winch. Unfortunately so far we have been left hanging by the aftermarket so far.

I have the same bed cover and have a Yakima overhaul HD on it. I love mine. Just depends on what you're looking for.

Good luck on the bumpers and winch. Unfortunately so far we have been left hanging by the aftermarket so far.

I have the same bed cover and have a Yakima overhaul HD on it. I love mine. Just depends on what you're looking for.
Yeah, I see we have very limited aftermarket support so far....

I have in mind:
Additional lighting
Who knows....
all good. search FAQ here on CAI before you buy.

I got your back bro. Good color choice. 🍻
A lot of claims/opinions about parts, especially about CIAs. Airaid jr. to get rid of the huge ass air box looks like a decent option. You will find there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here.

A lot of claims/opinions about parts, especially about CIAs. Airaid jr. to get rid of the huge ass air box looks like a decent option. You will find there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here.
IMPO, the Airaid Jr. setup is the best option of them all. Retains the stock MAF position and airbox which is quite good and allows you to choose an OEM filter, aftermarket dry or oiled. I like the AEM dry filter myself and not a fan of oiled filters.

Ditto on the color! It makes this truck pop!

Congrats! Greetings from down the street Kaufman!

I’ll be driving my Glacier Blue ZR2 around Texas, and I will keep an eye for you (there can’t be many of us).

I’ll be driving my Glacier Blue ZR2 around Texas, and I will keep an eye for you (there can’t be many of us).
I live in Las Vegas (2.2 million people) and have only seen 3 ZR2's here since February of 23 when I got mine.
One black, one red and just a week or so ago, a glacier blue.
The dealerships here are asking high $90's to low $100'sK for them. (I paid $73,500, (loaded with all options) for mine from TrueCar in California) They are definitely not a very common purchase here, which is surprising.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back