Head rest

Our trucks need ZR2 stitched in the head rests. No one near me can do it (or wants to). Any idea where we can get it done?
I’d continue to ask around locally. There’s a custom upholstery shop somewhere that will do it. I know shops here in Florida that would stitch it.

Some embroidering is nothing next to the custom 10k leather jobs they do on restos.

I would like something like this,
This is the Colorado headrest

IMG_1801.jpg

I’m concerned about the red 2 clashing with the yellow stitching.

Very strange they didn’t go full yellow with the ZR2, badging tow hooks and all.

I hadn't even thought about the possible clash. I had my 2014 Ram R/T headrests done. I had no regrets, but no one ever commented on them being embroidered with the R/T logo. Still on the fence about doing the ZR2 headrests. 42stitches.com quoted me a very reasonable rate to do them, just can't make up my mind to pull the trigger.

There is an upholstery shop right outside of my neighborhood, I didn't even think about the headrests until I saw this post. Now I might do it. Should I do yellow stitching or do a yellow 2 instead of red?

He quoted me $65 plus return shipping for the front two headrests. Guess I'll be the test subject. Just sent my headrests off to 42stitches.
Q-Did you send entire headrests? Or pull of the leather cover and just send them?

I hadn't even thought about the possible clash. I had my 2014 Ram R/T headrests done. I had no regrets, but no one ever commented on them being embroidered with the R/T logo. Still on the fence about doing the ZR2 headrests. 42stitches.com quoted me a very reasonable rate to do them, just can't make up my mind to pull the trigger.
That’s why the Bison has AEV in monochrome.

I’m still very lost on the color choice of yellow in the interior and no mention of it on the exterior.

Color uniformity would have made tasteful mods much easier.

Our trucks need ZR2 stitched in the head rests. No one near me can do it (or wants to). Any idea where we can get it done?
If you have a Harley Davidson dealer near by, a lot of them have people that come in on weekends and do custom stitching on leather jackets, seats, wallets all kinds of stitching. give it a shot.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back