How to modify “apps” on far right of screen?

BluGuy

Reaction score
I figured out how to modify which apps are in the dock (on the far left), but I can’t seem to figure out how to change or remove apps on the far right side of the screen (the part that doesn’t change when CarPlay is active). Since I don’t have the data plan, having Google maps open in rotation there is driving me nuts! what am I missing?? How do you modify the four open apps?

I figured out how to modify which apps are in the dock (on the far left), but I can’t seem to figure out how to change or remove apps on the far right side of the screen (the part that doesn’t change when CarPlay is active). Since I don’t have the data plan, having Google maps open in rotation there is driving me nuts! what am I missing?? How do you modify the four open apps?
You can actually delete the app from the system. I believe there is an “apps” tab buried somewhere in there. I deleted all google related apps which stopped the maps, search, etc from popping up.

You can actually delete the app from the system. I believe there is an “apps” tab buried somewhere in there. I deleted all google related apps which stopped the maps, search, etc from popping up.
I wasn't able to delete them, however I was able to "disable" them. Which effectively removed them from the screen.

Most Member Reactions

Back