I went off the deepend.

rwBrooks

Reaction score
Well I finally bit the bullet and pulled the trigger and a 23 Silverado ZR2. It is black. I am totally intimidated
by all the Tech on this truck. It is going to take me awhile to learn how everything works. I got all the bells and whistles with it
I paid 71 large for it before taxes etc. It is so different from my old 98 Dodge Ram with a 318 engine and roll up windows
inside. I have a few mods in mind for it but that will happen later. I need to learn about this truck first and how everything works.
I hope it will serve me long and be as reliable as my Ram was. I hate putting the Ram to pasture:cry:

Well I finally bit the bullet and pulled the trigger and a 23 Silverado ZR2. It is black. I am totally intimidated
by all the Tech on this truck. It is going to take me awhile to learn how everything works. I got all the bells and whistles with it
I paid 71 large for it before taxes etc. It is so different from my old 98 Dodge Ram with a 318 engine and roll up windows
inside. I have a few mods in mind for it but that will happen later. I need to learn about this truck first and how everything works.
I hope it will serve me long and be as reliable as my Ram was. I hate putting the Ram to pasture:cry:
Congratulations! Dodges were always good trucks for me.

You will love it, once you get use to the extra options. I didn't jump that big, but I went from a 2011 Duramax LT trim to the ZR2. So yeah my old truck was pretty basic on features. Originally didn't even have a screen or back up camera. To go from that to this was a big difference.

I think it's better to take leaps like that. I've got friends who Constantly change vehicles. Honestly they never seem to really like anything and they always get bored with them fast. But they are swapping so often there isn't much difference lol.

Yea, it is a BIG jump for me. Some people need to have the flavor of the month.

I have a 2023 Zr2. Love it!

Welcome to the club! Lot's of great info here if you are looking to play with your truck!

Had a bad day with mine. Some moron decided to park to close to me in a
parking lot. He parked in a no parking slot while I was in the store. I ended up with a nice door ding thanks to that
idiot. I did not see who was driving the car. The driver was in the store. When I left.
If he had come out, I would have his blood and brain matter to protect my door. At least
that washes off.

parking lot. He parked in a no parking slot while I was in the store. I ended up with a nice door ding thanks to that
idiot. I did not see who was driving the car. The driver was in the store. When I left.
If he had come out, I would have his blood and brain matter to protect my door. At least
that washes off.
Man, that sucks and so sorry to hear this. Hopefully, one of those paint and dent repair guys can get it out like it wasn't ever there. Many of these guys will come to your home and they are amazing!

that washes off.
Man sorry that happen to your truck. You got some ignorant people out here. Then they made their own parking space. Vehicles are definitely expensive.

Most Member Reactions

Back