Infotainment

I'll be SHOCKED if the amp replacement fixes this issue. I've said all along it ain't the amp ;) If it is, then it's a different issue that 99.99% of us have seen and that's the "muting" during the first 5-10 minutes of driving. A new AMP will not help that.

Last edited:
I'll be SHOCKED if the amp replacement fixes this issue. I've said all along it ain't the amp ;) If it is, then it's a different issue that 99.99% of us have seen and that's the "muting" during the first 5-10 minutes of driving. A new AMP will not help that.
im thinking @coleyjj has a different issue. i have ZERO issues after startup drops.

I will often get 2-3 dropouts in the first couple minutes, and just a few times at some point later going down the road it might do it once, but rarely does it do that, still, I think I would rather just live with it than have them tear into my dash unless it is a well known issue with replacement parts available, it really is a minor annoyance for me. IMHO/YMMV

I will often get 2-3 dropouts in the first couple minutes, and just a few times at some point later going down the road it might do it once, but rarely does it do that, still, I think I would rather just live with it than have them tear into my dash unless it is a well known issue with replacement parts available, it really is a minor annoyance for me. IMHO/YMMV
gotta be software.

Most Member Reactions

Back