Inquiry on Bed Divider

ZR2

Reaction score
Hey awesome people!

I really hope my questions were not previously covered and my apologies if they were.

1) Can you please recommend a good bed adjustable divider ?

2) How can I disable the safety feature where the Engine shuts down when idle after a certain amount of time?

Thank you all 🙏

Hey awesome people!

I really hope my questions were not previously covered and my apologies if they were.

2) How can I disable the safety feature where the Engine shuts down when idle after a certain amount of time?

Thank you all 🙏
Regarding #2 - it would require custom tuning to override that setting (unless someone knows of a hack around it) and I don’t believe we have a viable option at this point.

Reactions: AXE
Hey awesome people!

Thank you all 🙏
I use cargo bars and plastic totes to separate bed space when carrying lots of gear. Not really permanent or HD, but does work.

If you want your truck to idle longer after auto start, you can double click the autostart button on your key fob and you'll get and additional 15 minutes for 30 minutes total.

Reactions: ZR2
I wanted to bump this thread to the top specifically for the bed divider, instead of starting my own. Anyone have a good solution. To be more specific I'm looking to add a bed divider right past where the wheel humps end (towards the tailgate) to create a roughly 2 foot space for gear that can easily be reached with the tailgate down.

I'd imagine there's something out there that utilizes tension rather then mounting to a rail (like the roll n lock dividers). I literally cannot find anything along these lines. I either suck at searching or they don't exist.

Thanks!

I wanted to bump this thread to the top specifically for the bed divider, instead of starting my own. Anyone have a good solution. To be more specific I'm looking to add a bed divider right past where the wheel humps end (towards the tailgate) to create a roughly 2 foot space for gear that can easily be reached with the tailgate down.

I'd imagine there's something out there that utilizes tension rather then mounting to a rail (like the roll n lock dividers). I literally cannot find anything along these lines. I either suck at searching or they don't exist.

Thanks!

Just some 2x6 from home depot. There are grooves and such built into the box for stuff like this. In the winter time I carry softener salt bags for weight in the back of my truck and that's all I use too keep them in place over the axle..... -55 with wind chill right now! In the summer its easy to remove.

Reactions: AXE
Just some 2x6 from home depot. There are grooves and such built into the box for stuff like this
That works as a temporarily transport solution, I'm looking for something more permanent. Weird that nothing like this exists actually. I wonder what kind of market there is for a universal bed divider. Would need one for full size beds and small truck beds.

That works as a temporarily transport solution, I'm looking for something more permanent. Weird that nothing like this exists actually. I wonder what kind of market there is for a universal bed divider. Would need one for full size beds and small truck beds.
Permanent like you want to bolt it in?

This one isn't permanent, but uses tension

Last edited:
Reactions: ZR2

Thanks!
Get some Milwaukee packout gear, it's awesome and puts your gear at your fingertips. Lots of options for gear storage.

For $500, you'll never have anything this nice or flexible in terms of how you configure it or use it. I've got one in my 1500 and 2500HD. Been going strong for 1 year on 1500 and packed lots of tools, recovery gear, and hunting gear for over 9000 miles across 10 states and all kinds of terrain.

Want full use of your bed, pull the packs and your ready to use the bed unimpeded.

Attachments

• 20231129_173114.jpg
    20231129_173114.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back