Issue with rear view camera flickering

Gbu27

Reaction score
Anyone else have the rear view camera mirror and have it flicker out for a brief second and come back on? I’m about 600 miles, had it happen once last week. And then today on a 30 minute trip it happened 3 times

Anyone else have the rear view camera mirror and have it flicker out for a brief second and come back on? I’m about 600 miles, had it happen once last week. And then today on a 30 minute trip it happened 3 times
No issues here.

I just noticed it out of the corner of my eye the other day. Haven't noticed it since.

I just got mine this past weekend and it has happened several times.

I live out in Colorado so we get some of the more extreme temperature swings. I've noticed that it happens on hot temperature days. If I'm driving towards the sun I've noticed that it happens from time-to-time regardless of the cabin temp.

I haven't experienced anything outside of high temps, though.

I live out in Colorado so we get some of the more extreme temperature swings. I've noticed that it happens on hot temperature days. If I'm driving towards the sun I've noticed that it happens from time-to-time regardless of the cabin temp.

I haven't experienced anything outside of high temps, though.
Well crap, living in Texas this might be a common issue if your theory is correct.

I still have mine infrequently. I can not pick up on a pattern or any other factors as to why and when it happens

Hey fellas,

I’m in Australia and have notice my 2023 zr2 Silverado is doing the same, wasn’t a problem from new and as we’ve got on, it’s becoming more frequent. Can’t put it down to heat or direction as Australia is always f$&king cooking here, but the faster I go in reverse it seems to be better. I’ll be taking it back to the dealer asap and hopefully(truthfully) they let me know the issue. TBC

Most Member Reactions

Back