Needing a taillight

BigSky

Reaction score
Broke the passanger side taillight today.. Anyone swapping out taillights for LED or smoked and with one to sell. I may go after market, ideas?
Good news is the light still works so gonna get some red repair tape for the time being.

Lw12SSph.jpg

Last edited:
Broke the passanger side taillight today.. Anyone swapping out taillights for LED or smoked and with one to sell. I may go after market, ideas?
Good news is the light still works so gonna get some red repair tape for the time being.

Lw12SSph.jpg
How'd you do that?

How'd you do that?
Backing up a cargo trailer up a tricky snow/ice covered short route. The trailer would not track the truck on the uphill turn without sufficient speed and would start to jack knife each time. Second to last attempt, ^%@&!!!!

Reactions: AXE
Factory lamps are already LED.

Personally, I would buy another factory lamp and have both of them (your other one and the new one) painted with tinted clear by a local body shop. You have a ton of flexibility with the appearance.

Aftermarket lamps overall are junk.

Factory lamps are already LED.

Personally, I would buy another factory lamp and have both of them (your other one and the new one) painted with tinted clear by a local body shop. You have a ton of flexibility with the appearance.

Aftermarket lamps overall are junk.
I've had mixed results w/aftermarket lights. Dealer is $800 (each).

I purchased my truck from another state and the delivery driver delivered it to me with a busted tail light along with bumper and bed scratches :mad: (they did pay to get everything fixed) The tail lights are crazy expensive so I looked around and found a perfect used one on eBay for $340.

I seen a post on Facebook a while back where a guy swapped his taillights for Sanooer brand ones. He seemed to like them. Might be worth looking into vs a 800 dollar stock light
FB_IMG_1673101134031.jpg

Lw12SSph.jpg
I just replaced mine. So I have 2 brand new ones I’m willing to part with

Lw12SSph.jpg
That sucks but I got my stock set in the garage. PM me and we’ll get your truck taken care of

Most Member Reactions

Back