New features for 2023

I tried to update yesterday and my update button is greyed out. When I tap on it I get this. Anybody else have any luck?View attachment 1307

so don’t freak out. Give it some time and try again. When they released the first update mine did this the first couple times I tried to update it. I almost took it to the dealer. But after a day or two it just did the update on its own. Not sure why as I tried it on my home wifi and on its own data. Neither worked. But then it just did it.

so don’t freak out. Give it some time and try again. When they released the first update mine did this the first couple times I tried to update it. I almost took it to the dealer. But after a day or two it just did the update on its own. Not sure why as I tried it on my home wifi and on its own data. Neither worked. But then it just did it.
Interesting. Not freaking out. Just curious if I’d have to bring it in. First update went without an issue. Tried it on and off home Wi-Fi. Guess I’ll be trying again after I’m back home.

Interesting. Not freaking out. Just curious if I’d have to bring it in. First update went without an issue. Tried it on and off home Wi-Fi. Guess I’ll be trying again after I’m back home.
Might of worded that wrong lol. I just meant don't rush to make a service appointment and deal with the dealer. Mine sorted itself out after a few days. When it first happened to mine I tried several times on different networks, ect.

I have learned that at least 75% of the electrical issues on these trucks fix themselves by the next time you drive it

My 2023 has the phone charging but it is at the base of the console. They built a new pocket for the phone so the console top is smooth now.

My 2023 has the phone charging but it is at the base of the console. They built a new pocket for the phone so the console top is smooth now.
Are you talking about the slot under the console door latch? That charging pad was there for the 2022. Some people have modified the pocket on the console top and added a second induction charger, but looks like that will only be for the 2022s if they changed out the console lid.

My 2023 was built in November (would love to find the exact date) and I have the ZR2 automation.

I just picked up a new 2023 yesterday with VIN -123416. It still has the old animation and the regular looking silverado on the instrument cluster...
Does anyone know if that animation software is capable of upgrading in the future? or are we just stuck with whatever we got from the factor?

I just picked up a new 2023 yesterday with VIN -123416. It still has the old animation and the regular looking silverado on the instrument cluster...
Does anyone know if that animation software is capable of upgrading in the future? or are we just stuck with whatever we got from the factor?
I think everyone with what you have is waiting to see if the next OTA will contain any new automation. It's a wait and see my friend.

Picked up my 23 a week ago and have the updated graphics. I did have a software update pushed during setup. I couldn't tell you if these were present on initial startup.

Attachments

• 20230104_133313.jpg
    20230104_133313.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 20230104_133255.jpg
    20230104_133255.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 114
Man I really do hope they push the ZR2 animation. Small things like that make the truck feel the kind of special it should have. That and I want to do the ZR2 stitching in the headrest it should have had from the factory as well imo
You should call Jim at 42 stitches. I shipped my headrests to him in Ohio and had them done and reinstalled in just over a week. They look amazing and it cost me less than 150 bucks with shipping both ways. Definitely a solid upgrade. ///disclaimer/// these are not my photos. I pulled these off his website but mine look exactly the same and I didn’t take pics of my own yet.

Attachments

• 2E1F5D97-7A95-4B3C-9871-6306965670B2.jpeg
    2E1F5D97-7A95-4B3C-9871-6306965670B2.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 117
You should call Jim at 42 stitches. I shipped my headrests to him in Ohio and had them done and reinstalled in just over a week. They look amazing and it cost me less than 150 bucks with shipping both ways. Definitely a solid upgrade. ///disclaimer/// these are not my photos. I pulled these off his website but mine look exactly the same and I didn’t take pics of my own yet.
Can you post his contact information please?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back