New features for 2023

I was doing Chevy ZR2 shit today and didn’t make it to the dealership. That will be a tomorrow adventure and I will push info back to the group. If I can get a service code or any relative info that is helpful to all, that will be included in my response.

Attachments

• 801C320A-BA05-4CFC-BEC4-594D4E051DCA.jpeg
    801C320A-BA05-4CFC-BEC4-594D4E051DCA.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 125
I set up an appointment for the running light recall and mentioned the Cluster update for my 2022 and they said they have never heard of it but will look into it. My appointment is on 1/30/2023 I will report back.

I set up an appointment for the running light recall and mentioned the Cluster update for my 2022 and they said they have never heard of it but will look into it. My appointment is on 1/30/2023 I will report back.
They told me they suspended the recall for the time being because the part they used for recall didn’t work.

I heard it could also update on its own we just probably have to wait I guess. But it affects the crash avoidance light. That update will turn off that light.

They told me they suspended the recall for the time being because the part they used for recall didn’t work.

Which recall was suspended? The DRL recall is a software update. That's why it was mentioned that the recall could be pushed Over The Air if you opted in to receiving updates that way.

Which recall was suspended? The DRL recall is a software update. That's why it was mentioned that the recall could be pushed Over The Air if you opted in to receiving updates that way.
No the recall of supposedly the daytime running lamps or something like that. And hopefully the cluster animation update will get pushed over the air I hope. One day I hope to get in my truck and find out it’ll have the ZR2 animation.

This is good info I will bring this video and sheet to my dealer on 1/30 and let you guys know the results.

Hey, new to the forums and this caught my attention as i have contacted my dealership as well. They are usually pretty good at getting information I am looking for. They said it was for the 2023s, but I showed them that owners with the 23 models didn't have it either, but some did. But I showed the video of the guy getting an update on his 2022. if I get any news back, I will surely post it.

I work at the dealer and had my buddy mechanic look see if there was an updated for the cluster and there was so we uploaded it and made the cluster turn into a Tahoe. He called GM and the guy he talked to said he had never heard about it happening. He gave the option of changing the cluster for s new one. Going to call again tomorrow see if we can talk to someone that might know more.

Attachments

• PXL_20230120_003110015.jpg
    PXL_20230120_003110015.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 63
I work at the dealer and had my buddy mechanic look see if there was an updated for the cluster and there was so we uploaded it and made the cluster turn into a Tahoe. He called GM and the guy he talked to said he had never heard about it happening. He gave the option of changing the cluster for s new one. Going to call again tomorrow see if we can talk to someone that might know more.
It's not a new cluster that's needed...you just need the correct file.

Most Member Reactions

Back