Price of the Silverado ZR2

Got my build sheet today $70,130.00, no build date at this time.

Discounts or not, I wont be paying MSRP or even close due to my relationship with the dealer :)

I always add leveling kit, wheels/tires, power steps, roll & lock tonneau cover and full tint, so all the add-ons are part of the factory and extended warranty and my auto insurance then also has to cover the add-ons since purchased new.

Time to pick some wheels, thinking of the Nitto Recon's for the tires.

Cheerz!!

Attachments

• 2022 ZR2 Build Sheet.pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 82
Got my build sheet today $70,130.00, no build date at this time.

Discounts or not, I wont be paying MSRP or even close due to my relationship with the dealer :)

I always add leveling kit, wheels/tires, power steps, roll & lock tonneau cover and full tint, so all the add-ons are part of the factory and extended warranty and my auto insurance then also has to cover the add-ons since purchased new.

Time to pick some wheels, thinking of the Nitto Recon's for the tires.

Cheerz!!
Right on! What do you think your out the door price will be after all those accessories?

Right on! What do you think your out the door price will be after all those accessories?
MSPR on my 2020 LTZ was $61,800 and with the same add-ons mentioned, I was mid $50,000 out the door, so I'm guessing/hoping somewhere in the mid $60,000.00

We never do the numbers until it's on the lot!

MSPR on my 2020 LTZ was $61,800 and with the same add-ons mentioned, I was mid $50,000 out the door, so I'm guessing/hoping somewhere in the mid $60,000.00

We never do the numbers until it's on the lot!
Wow, that would be a fantastic price with all that!

Just curious, you are ordering your wheel/tires through your dealer? If so, how does that price compare to any local shop for the same set of wheel/tire combination. Assuming you're looking at 35s?

I like the tire you mentioned too, how about wheels?

Just curious, you are ordering your wheel/tires through your dealer? If so, how does that price compare to any local shop for the same set of wheel/tire combination. Assuming you're looking at 35s?

I like the tire you mentioned too, how about wheels?
The dealer uses a local company for aftermarket parts and lets them also complete all installs and upgrades unless it is dealer installed options, so always get a healthy discount on the upgrades verses paying retail.

Just looking at wheels, thinking simulated beadlock wheels for the look with the ZR2.

Most Member Reactions

Back