Rock sliders

Ldavila64

Reaction score
I bought a 2024 1500 ZR2 Bison but apparently the sliders did not arrive with my truck. I’m being told they’re on back order. Does anyone know the actual part # for these? Thanks Luis

Attachments

• IMG_2890.jpeg
    IMG_2890.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 135
I bought a 2024 1500 ZR2 Bison but apparently the sliders did not arrive with my truck. I’m being told they’re on back order. Does anyone know the actual part # for these? Thanks Luis
I have a set I took off my truck ('23) after 500 miles. PM me if you're interested. I'd like them out of my garage (my wife would love this too!!).

Bison without rock sliders? Did they give you additional discount for this?

They're having trouble getting them. I bought my Bison out of state so they're going to ship them to me direct. they are not the same ones you get on a standard ZR2 they're made by AEV. so I'm told.

Doesn't matter to me I'm putting the high clearance running boards on anyway.

They're having trouble getting them. I bought my Bison out of state so they're going to ship them to me direct. they are not the same ones you get on a standard ZR2 they're made by AEV. so I'm told.

Doesn't matter to me I'm putting the high clearance running boards on anyway.
There is no such thing as standard rock sliders on ZR2. It is a $1200 option 😀

I didn't say they were standard; I said the ones for a standard ZR2. the ones in the Bison package are not the same.

Can't say for sure. but the Bison is a different part number and the dealer wasn't allowed to install the ones they had in stock on my pickup. they told me these are AV made like the rest of the package is what chevrolet told them.

We found all this out after I drove 600 miles to pick it up so they're just shipping them to me.

Hmm.

Sounds like one of us has been bamboozled.

Only other thing I can think of is my part #s are in Spanish and yours are in English

I didn't say they were standard; I said the ones for a standard ZR2. the ones in the Bison package are not the same.
Dealer option on the 2022 Silverado 1500 model was called 'Rocker Protector" (off-road) and I believe is from AEV. I have seen the exactly same looking item on the 2023+ Bison model.

Yes there is possibility that part number, for this item, may be different between Bison package and standalone item.

Dealer option on the 2022 Silverado 1500 model was called 'Rocker Protector" (off-road) and I believe is from AEV. I have seen the exactly same looking item on the 2023+ Bison model.

Yes there is possibility that part number, for this item, may be different between Bison package and standalone item.
That's my thought. I think they are the same but could have different part numbers as one is part of a package.

Last edited:
As a reference - Here are the part numbers off of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_4230.jpeg
    IMG_4230.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4229.jpeg
    IMG_4229.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 37
Mine showed up the other day , not sure if they're the same as the standard ZR2 but they're not made by AEV . I haven't even opened the box I'm not going to use them , but they're OMG heavy . so I have a NIB set if someone needs them too. cheap.

New here and have a 3 week old Bison and in love with it!

Anyone find something else besides the OEM removable steps for the rocker protectors? Wife is pregnant and its a big step for her.

Thanks

FJCC

Most Member Reactions

Back