Somebody Please.......

ZR2NYC

Reaction score
OMG...there has got to be away to not have this screen show me this on every startup. no radio until i X out. google is pissing me off. def happened on last update.

Attachments

• 20230614_110058.jpg
    20230614_110058.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: AXE
OMG...there has got to be away to not have this screen show me this on every startup. no radio until i X out. google is pissing me off. def happened on last update.

I have not seen this warning. Not sure if it matters but I do not have any data plans or OnStar.

I have not seen this warning. Not sure if it matters but I do not have any data plans or OnStar.
good point. i purchased the data plan for the Nav to continue and not use my cell phone. it was $200 prepaid for a year.

Same here, my infotainment was flawless when I first got the truck and now it’s does this message and the dumb audio cuts out at the beginning of each drive since the updates.

Same here, my infotainment was flawless when I first got the truck and now it’s does this message and the dumb audio cuts out at the beginning of each drive since the updates.
im gonna figure the google intrusion out...really annoying. we all suffer from the radio cut outs. i counted 6 the other day after startup.

Random occurrences club here. Hit and miss like the rest of the system.

Can’t blame them though for the intrusion. Screens run the modern “persons” life.

Hope this post was inclusive enough. Don’t ban me.

Random occurrences club here. Hit and miss like the rest of the system.

Can’t blame them though for the intrusion. Screens run the modern “persons” life.

Hope this post was inclusive enough. Don’t ban me.
100%...im a ban free zone. lol

Hammer time!

Every once in a while, mine will have a random screen showing something I didn't select. It's not a message, but some feature within Google or truck system.

I think it is more from Android auto, then truck system.

Hammer time!

Every once in a while, mine will have a random screen showing something I didn't select. It's not a message, but some feature within Google or truck system.

I think it is more from Android auto, then truck system.
good info but i dont use android auto from my phone. just another minor annoyance.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back