Sports/roll Bar, show em if you got em

NullNomad

Reaction score
I’ve always been a big fan of the sport/roll bar look. Maybe because I watched too much Rockford Files or Fall Guy back in the day or maybe it’s because there’s always been a Jeep in my life where the roll bar is so much of it’s DNA.

Either way, those you have them, share what you got. I’m in the market and I’d love to see what people are rocking!

I'm a 80s kid and also like them, lol. But I haven't seen to many with them. I think partly cause chevy dropped the ball on the oem one they had on the truck at launch. I had a 22 ZR2 and really considered getting one. But at the time there was no camera relocation kits and the ZR2 sport bar blocked the camera's on the back of the cab. So if you had the tech package, like most do. The sport bar didn't make much sense. I had a bed rack on my previous truck and I just put that on my ZR2 instead. Honestly it's more functional anyway. But I still think the sport bars look good. I think If chevy would have made them to work with the camera's, they would have been more popular.

IMG_1853.png

Attachments

• IMG_1949.png
    IMG_1949.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 44
Sports bar by go rhino with the retractable lights. Lights by Rigid Industries
Thanks for the share!!

Been looking pretty hard at the Go Rhino stuff, looks stout. Was the install pretty straight forward? Run into any issues with running the lights or blocking the bed cam?

Thanks for the share!!

Been looking pretty hard at the Go Rhino stuff, looks stout. Was the install pretty straight forward? Run into any issues with running the lights or blocking the bed cam?
Pretty straight forward install. The lights do cover the bed cam when retracted back. I usually keep the lights up and only retract them back when I need clearance. Love the look. Gave the truck a mean look

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back