TSB #PIT6005 Loss Of Applications On Right Side Of Radio Screen

wutang61

Founding Member
Reaction score
Battled this issue for half a year. GM has finally released a bulletin for those of you that run into this problem. My local dealer seems to be a joke as they handed me this TSB, told me no solution, GM will not replace the radio, and we cant fix it. Good Luck.

Manged to fix it myself in the parking lot following the directions in attached document.

I hope it saves someone a lot of frustration and BS with dealer back and forth!

Attachments

• PIT6005.pdf
    225.8 KB · Views: 208
Thanks! Will give it a shot. Believe there should be a class action lawsuit against GM for the electronics in the 2022 ZR2. Have had ongoing issues since the day I drove the truck off the lot with no true resolution from Chevy/GM. Lots of software updates promising to solve the problems. Believe GM should give us all a cash refund for the cost of the infotainment, stereo, camera system etc. Worst I have seen in a modern vehicle.

Thanks! Will give it a shot. Believe there should be a class action lawsuit against GM for the electronics in the 2022 ZR2. Have had ongoing issues since the day I drove the truck off the lot with no true resolution from Chevy/GM. Lots of software updates promising to solve the problems. Believe GM should give us all a cash refund for the cost of the infotainment, stereo, camera system etc. Worst I have seen in a modern vehicle.
Same here. Electronics are a joke.

Battled this issue for half a year. GM has finally released a bulletin for those of you that run into this problem. My local dealer seems to be a joke as they handed me this TSB, told me no solution, GM will not replace the radio, and we cant fix it. Good Luck.

Manged to fix it myself in the parking lot following the directions in attached document.

I hope it saves someone a lot of frustration and BS with dealer back and forth!
man...what a cop out. Mary Barra sucks my left one.

in all fairness guys it is a brand new everything infotainment system. From the hardware to the software plus global B integration.

Any truck on this forum is covered under warranty for module updates.

My recommendation to everyone is have the major module’s updated when it’s convenient. Especially the radio and ADAS systems (Chevy safety assist) Performance overall will be much improved.

Anyone (myself especially) who bought a 22.5 or even an early 23 as come on it’s the same truck with 23 emissions stickers. Will have some teething issues. New is new.

Almost all problems with the refresh trucks is software related and that’s the best kind of problem to have.

The only downside is the troubleshooting and the technical training for the dealer network is still getting off the ground. So depending on how stupid the tech is, will make you have a bad day.

Anyone download the Amazon app? Sometimes it loads and many times not! Really don't like this system! My 2018 had many more features and was reliable. Would really like to have the weather map program back that I had in the 2018!

Anyone download the Amazon app? Sometimes it loads and many times not! Really don't like this system! My 2018 had many more features and was reliable. Would really like to have the weather map program back that I had in the 2018!
i miss factory Nav in my 21 sierra.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back