Ultimate9 Throttle Controller is truly the ULTIMATE!!!

My initial thoughts are... It's RAD! For multiple reasons.
1: Super easy to install and set up with both the head unit or app.
2: Immediate gratification you can feel the difference right away.
3: The customization is great you can set it to whatever works best for you without any trouble or even any knowledge really.
4: No errors or functionality loss in the truck. These trucks have so much tech in them now, to be able to get a product that accomplishes this much without any interference is awesome.

My wife has a 50th anniversary Camaro that she ordered specifically in manual and she has complained about throttle lag from the start. She never wanted to get into the whole tuner thing or mess with stuff to much but I think I have her sold on throwing one of these in.

3: The customization is great you can set it to whatever works best for you without any trouble or even any knowledge really.
4: No errors or functionality loss in the truck. These trucks have so much tech in them now, to be able to get a product that accomplishes this much without any interference is awesome.

My wife has a 50th anniversary Camaro that she ordered specifically in manual and she has complained about throttle lag from the start. She never wanted to get into the whole tuner thing or mess with stuff to much but I think I have her sold on throwing one of these in.
Awesome to hear and I'm happy you trusted me on this one!

Received my Ultimate9 yesterday and I agree with everything you said.

Thanks securityguy!

So what are your initial thoughts?
A week later... I prefer the ULT 6 or 7 to the adapt. The adapt mode is cool that it can react and adjust to your pedal inputs but I think I just prefer my pedal to react the same way every time. The controller for my wife's Camaro should be here this week as well. Great find.

A week later... I prefer the ULT 6 or 7 to the adapt. The adapt mode is cool that it can react and adjust to your pedal inputs but I think I just prefer my pedal to react the same way every time. The controller for my wife's Camaro should be here this week as well. Great find.
I agree. After driving around in the ADAPT mode, I prefer the consistency of Ultimate 5-6. I may try 7 just to get the feel since you appear to like it.

Anyone have this that had a pulsar lt on a different truck? This sounds great, but kinda hoping to buy once and cry once when the pulsar finally comes out for ZR2. Is this unit much better than the pulsar, or is it just what is available currently?

Anyone have this that had a pulsar lt on a different truck? This sounds great, but kinda hoping to buy once and cry once when the pulsar finally comes out for ZR2. Is this unit much better than the pulsar, or is it just what is available currently?
It is just a throttle controller. So it isn't better than the Pulsar once the Pulsar is released it will do a bunch of things hopefully... Like TCM control turn off auto stop turn off DFM. So getting a Pulsar also or a Pulsar instead is still going to be a thing once it is released.

As @Wildturkey707 said, this is not a programmer...it's just a throttle controller, but BOY what a difference it makes! We could be waiting up to year before we see a Pulsar for this truck. I want to enjoy mine now knowing I can always sell it to someone later if I want a Pulsar. It does make a significant difference in drivability and always puts a smile on my face. Well worth not IMPO.

Ultimate 9 sent the wrong harness for my Wife's Camaro it's not even close. It says 2016 and up on the order so mistake on their part I would guess.

Attachments

• PXL_20230220_170114975.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230220_170114975.MP.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 29
want to give this a try too. Do you remove it before having any service done at a dealership? Don’t want to give any reason for them to void my warranty.

want to give this a try too. Do you remove it before having any service done at a dealership? Don’t want to give any reason for them to void my warranty.
I don’t plan on removing it…, but I may unplug my controller and hide it

I was out checking out muffler shops to have my Atak installed and I was getting annoyed at the throttle response, so bringing up this thread just cost me $250. Thanks guys.
I am always happy to spend other members money😉

This thing has me intrigued. I've found several different throttle controllers available out there but this one appears to be the most appealing to me because the physical controller itself is optional- as the bluetooth components are located in the harness. I have a couple questions though. Do you have to pair again on each start-up? or does your phone automatically connect? Does it start up with a default mode or with the previously-used mode?

This thing has me intrigued. I've found several different throttle controllers available out there but this one appears to be the most appealing to me because the physical controller itself is optional- as the bluetooth components are located in the harness. I have a couple questions though. Do you have to pair again on each start-up? or does your phone automatically connect? Does it start up with a default mode or with the previously-used mode?
It is the best controller I've ever had. I have had a Banks Pedal Monster...a Pedal Commander and a Sprint Booster. The Ultimate9 is, by far, the best and has the most features. I agree with why you are intrigued...its design opens up several doors the others do not. Once you pair it...it's paired. In order for it to connect to BT, you just have to open the Ultimate9 app. A BT symbol will appear on the control head once connected if you keep it connected to the harness. It always remembers the last mode selected at every start-up. Happy to chat via phone if you like...just PM me and I'll share my cell.

Most Member Reactions

Back