Ultimate9 Throttle Controller is truly the ULTIMATE!!!

It is the best controller I've ever had. I have had a Banks Pedal Monster...a Pedal Commander and a Sprint Booster. The Ultimate9 is, by far, the best and has the most features. I agree with why you are intrigued...its design opens up several doors the others do not. Once you pair it...it's paired. In order for it to connect to BT, you just have to open the Ultimate9 app. A BT symbol will appear on the control head once connected if you keep it connected to the harness. It always remembers the last mode selected at every start-up. Happy to chat via phone if you like...just PM me and I'll share my cell.
You sold me. Purchased last night, and received shipping details this morning. I may reach out during install/setup if I run into any issues. Thanks!

I just installed mine. First off I ordered it Saturday and it was delivered from Australia to New Mexico in 6 days. Amazon is not that fast on many orders. So kudos out to Ultimate9! I found it easiest to unbolt the throttle pedal and install since it is only 2 nuts. Quick and easy. I took it for a test ride and it gives you anything from a spongy very lackluster response to light the tires in smoke. It will take a little getting used to but I like it. This thing with the Borla Atak crate muffler I had installed this morning made for a very cool combination for the Sam's Club gas station.

I just installed mine. First off I ordered it Saturday and it was delivered from Australia to New Mexico in 6 days. Amazon is not that fast on many orders. So kudos out to Ultimate9! I found it easiest to unbolt the throttle pedal and install since it is only 2 nuts. Quick and easy. I took it for a test ride and it gives you anything from a spongy very lackluster response to light the tires in smoke. It will take a little getting used to but I like it. This thing with the Borla Atak crate muffler I had installed this morning made for a very cool combination for the Sam's Club gas station.
Great to hear. I am really loving mine! I am stuck on Ultimate 7 right now after playing with it for quite a while. Enjoy my friend!

Last edited:
May have missed it in the thread, but you can use “IRONHIDE” or “YOURMOM” and get 10% off

As I mentioned before in the thread we loved it for my truck so much that we got 1 for my wife's Camaro but they had sent us the incorrect one since the company is from Australia they sent the right side drive adapted harness I guess. Anyway they sent a new harness that was correct in just 2 days and did not require us to send back the incorrect one. Amazing products and Amazing customer service.

Received my EVCX today. Super impressed with shipping speed from Australia. Ordered Thursday evening 3/2 and received it today (Tuesday 3/7). Install was super easy. Popping the red latch up on the existing throttle harness was the trickiest part. Bluetooth pairing was a breeze. Plugged in the controller, held both buttons to receive my pairing code, and was connected in seconds. i prefer keeping the clean "factory" look so I unplugged the controller and stashed away the usb-c cable cleanly under the steering column for now.

The app is super easy to use. Modes can be changed on the fly- which was a surprise to me. I was anticipating having to shift to neutral or come to a complete stop. You may need to let the throttle close but I haven't confirmed that in my testing so far.

First impressions: I am currently at ultimate level 4 for now. It seems like the perfect setting for what a throttle cable would feel like. Significantly improves responsiveness coming off the line. This is how the truck SHOULD drive from the factory.

I am used to riding a honda talon and yamaha fz09 which both are notorious for snatchy throttles. With that said, those of you running at Ultimate level 7 - Wow! That mode is spicy.

I tried the highest setting on Ultimate9 and it was just silly. Throttle basically becomes an on/off switch.

Anybody know what Launch mode is like? I haven't checked out the manual yet - but will soon.

Received my EVCX today. Super impressed with shipping speed from Australia. Ordered Thursday evening 3/2 and received it today (Tuesday 3/7). Install was super easy. Popping the red latch up on the existing throttle harness was the trickiest part. Bluetooth pairing was a breeze. Plugged in the controller, held both buttons to receive my pairing code, and was connected in seconds. i prefer keeping the clean "factory" look so I unplugged the controller and stashed away the usb-c cable cleanly under the steering column for now.

The app is super easy to use. Modes can be changed on the fly- which was a surprise to me. I was anticipating having to shift to neutral or come to a complete stop. You may need to let the throttle close but I haven't confirmed that in my testing so far.

First impressions: I am currently at ultimate level 4 for now. It seems like the perfect setting for what a throttle cable would feel like. Significantly improves responsiveness coming off the line. This is how the truck SHOULD drive from the factory.

I am used to riding a honda talon and yamaha fz09 which both are notorious for snatchy throttles. With that said, those of you running at Ultimate level 7 - Wow! That mode is spicy.

I tried the highest setting on Ultimate9 and it was just silly. Throttle basically becomes an on/off switch.

Anybody know what Launch mode is like? I haven't checked out the manual yet - but will soon.
Happy to hear you're enjoying it my friend. Everyone needs one of these...as you said, this is how the truck should be!

Reactions: AXE
This may be a stupid question, but does installing a throttle controller void any kind of warranty?

I know you can just take it out if bringing it to the dealer, but wouldn't they be able to see the history if looking into the computer logs?

This may be a stupid question, but does installing a throttle controller void any kind of warranty?

I know you can just take it out if bringing it to the dealer, but wouldn't they be able to see the history if looking into the computer logs?
No. It is nothing to do with the ECM and has no impact on any of the vehicles computers. I have never removed them for service and never an issue.

Took a week to get here - was hoping for a day or 2 shorter because I won’t have time to put it in for almost another week now. But it’s here!
45D60E72-CB62-4765-AFB5-6C009EA91365.jpeg

Most Member Reactions

Back