What was the SINGLE most favorite mod you did to your truck? MENTION ONLY ONE!

We hit a trail just last night and they help, but I think I might go larger or add 2 pods to the hood and 2 pods to the side of the rack
Are you going to KOH?

My custom hitch skid that works with the multi flex tailgate. This thing has save the big ass on this truck many a time.

Attachments

• IMG_3536.jpeg
    IMG_3536.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 98
This is the one I was thinking about

Attachments

• 20240124_163109.jpg
    20240124_163109.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20240124_163059.jpg
    20240124_163059.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 20240124_163203.jpg
    20240124_163203.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 66
My favorite and only mod so far....swapped my black rims for some factory wheels that have been PVD Chrome plated. I love the look of the truck now. I know old school....Chromies for the Homies is what my tire guy says. My truck is white with the black out package so it was a lot of black.

Attachments

• Chromies for Homies.jpg
    Chromies for Homies.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 74
My favorite and only mod so far....swapped my black rims for some factory wheels that have been PVD Chrome plated. I love the look of the truck now. I know old school....Chromies for the Homies is what my tire guy says. My truck is white with the black out package so it was a lot of black.
not a fan of chrome but man those look really nice.

Yeah but I got a flex gate too and don't know if it will work with the flex. Like you, I want something that works with my flex gate because I use it all the time. @ZR2BIZON showed me this one as well.

Attachments

• 1000032324.jpg
    1000032324.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Yeah but I got a flex gate too and don't know if it will work with the flex. Like you, I want something that works with my flex gate because I use it all the time. @ZR2BISON showed me this one as well.

I looked at the one and really like it but not the cost. I cut an old receiver got a section of angle iron and welded her up.

Those look better than stock. The right setup can look good with chrome!

Nice! ZR2 meets 1970.

You may be waiting quite a while. The one I used took 5 minutes to install.
Which one did you use @securityguy the ones I have seen all had to remove the whole dash to get to it.

Also my favorite mod has to be my AWE exhaust sounds amazing can't have a badass truck that sounds like a Prius lol.

Most Member Reactions

Back