What was the SINGLE most favorite mod you did to your truck? MENTION ONLY ONE!

What was the singular most favorite thing you did to your truck? I only want to know your top favorite mod, not a list of what you have.

For me it was the Ultimate9 EVCX throttle controller.

View attachment 9753
Mine is the BantamX switch controller by SPod. I can add all the lights I want, control a train horn, etc. Makes a very quick and easy install with no need for relays, fuses or other switches. Don’t put a cheaper Amazon light controller in your $100k rig!

Attachments

• IMG_8231.jpeg
    IMG_8231.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 31
Mine is the BantamX switch controller by SPod. I can add all the lights I want, control a train horn, etc. Makes a very quick and easy install with no need for relays, fuses or other switches. Don’t put a cheaper Amazon light controller in your $100k rig!

what does the swtiches look like inside your truck that's connected to the bantamx?

what does the swtiches look like inside your truck that's connected to the bantamx?
This is the touchpad. They also have conventional rocker switches if you want them. I had it installed on the center console, only one hole to mount. An ethernet cable plus into the back of it. You can also access anything connected to the Spod on their phone app.

IMG_8270.jpg

jealous of the HD trucks with the shifter in the column. All that space. I hate the shifter in the center consoles of the 1500s.

Most Member Reactions

Back