What was the SINGLE most favorite mod you did to your truck? MENTION ONLY ONE!

i was reading specs. dual antenna in unit, not remote. i just wanted it out of sight. i still like it. thanks
Another option is mounting it with one of the grid attachments that go into the void space above the infotainment screen. It won't be out of sight, but more discreet and easily removed with a quick attachment.

rather, is that a permanant mount on dash. sorry.

Loving my R8! Do a Blendmount and get it up on the rear view mirror.

You want it up high on the windshield. You can always easily remove it from the mount and store it away.

Zr2nyc, it's mounted on dash with a tiny velcro strip.

Powered by a usb cord plugged into my USB port. I had to buy this cord aftermarket from Amazon but it was cheap.

Everyone else, about my detector placement... I am deaf, deaf as I can hear nothing. That's why it's directly in my view, just under the HUD. I know high up is the optimal position, but it's not optimal to me because I can't hear it beeping to get my attention. That's why it's in my line of sight.

Zr2nyc, it's mounted on dash with a tiny velcro strip.