What’s everyone paying?

Anyone know a dealer that accepts the supplier pricing discount? I have a confirmation code but not finding any dealers that will allow it on a ZR2 HD
Service Cadillac Chevrolet in Lafayette Louisiana

2024 Silverado 2500 HD ZR2
-Technology Package
-Multi-pro tailgate
-6.6 Duramax

$85k MSRP
Out the door $90k (T,T, & L)

In coastal bend area (Texas)

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 60
i waited out market adjustment last year on my 22' and got about $2700 off msrp with rebate and dealer discount. see no difference on a 23 even if no GM rebate. say no to msrp.

I just ordered one here In Canada. 2500 duramax , Should be here in a few days. Msrp 112k
Took 3k off down to 109k. Our dollar wish worth shit compared to merica lol.

I just ordered one here In Canada. 2500 duramax , Should be here in a few days. Msrp 112k
Took 3k off down to 109k. Our dollar wish worth shit compared to merica lol.
Nobody's dollar is worth a shit cause the politicians make sure of it. Anybody up for a $10 Big Mac........ I'm buying!

Who qualifies for the “Supplier Pricing” ? Or is only upon request and negotiating.

Who qualifies for the “Supplier Pricing” ? Or is only upon request and negotiating.
All depends on the dealer and how much volume they want to push through their dealership. No...not just anyone can get it. Your company must have a relationship with GM or a dealer can decide to give it to you like Jim does at Moran in Michigan. On "HOT" vehicles in demand, typically, unless you have supplier status, they won't give it to you since they can make a ton more (about $6K) on a ZR2 by selling it to someone else.

I'm about to lock-in a 3.0 Duramax for $77k (equals MSRP +$1k markup) in California and now you guys have me thinking I'm crazy.
That's nuts to pay over MSRP. Its seems dealers are dealing on vehicles again. There is discounts in MN on ZR2s. I got to purchase my zr2 earlier this year for GM employee pricing, cause of relative, $7000 off MSRP

Reactions: AXE
That's nuts to pay over MSRP. Its seems dealers are dealing on vehicles again. There is discounts in MN on ZR2s. I got to purchase my zr2 earlier this year for GM employee pricing, cause of relative, $7000 off MSRP
I agree. I can purchase that same truck here in FL for between $71-$72K

I wouldn’t pay MSRP but I don’t think trucks are flying off dealer lots everywhere for employee and supplier pricing…it’s kinda like all these guys, except me, somehow get amazing MPGs in the 6.2 too 😅

you can shop and potentially find deals, but then what’s shipping cost or your time and money to travel to pick up, etc, etc, etc. I’ve also saw threads where an unbelievable deal out of state turned out to be not so much…so just be realistic, find a deal you can live with, and enjoy it.

Does anyone know of a dealer here in Az. that's discounting off MSRP?
You can talk to Sands Chevrolet. I got discounts on all three of mine. You still gotta play their games some. I can give you my salesman contact information. If you want to talk with him send me a DM.

Also Midway Chevrolet gave me a decent price and they were quickest to discount price.

As you get into end of year, they'll make some deals. I think sales on 1500s is slowing, so. Might be a good time to find a leftover 23. I'm getting alot of ads pushed through my phone and there seems to be a lot of ZR2s on the lots including some used ones. This looks like a good deal.

Last edited:
DM'd you. Thanks! Looking for 2500HD ZR2
Yeah, you might have a harder time getting a deal on a 2500HD. GMs sales data shows they are selling in 6-7 days.

I ended up getting about 5% off MSRP when I ordered my HD, but it was like pulling teeth.

Most Member Reactions

Back