1.25 Wheel spacers

BK1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried wheel spacers on the factory set up? Thinking about trying 1/4 just to see if I can tell a difference.

Professionals will/should tell you don't buy any spacers that aren't hub centric. I don't know if they sell hub centric spacers that thin.

I have 3/8 spacers on my 2004 Mach 1. It’s enough to match the rear track width to the front.

If you have enough stud length there’s no issues. The normal statement is no because idiots will Throw 1” spacers on and drive around wirh 3 or 4 threads holding the wheel on.

I’m thinking of doing the same to my ZR2. Enough to change the stance without destroying the side of the truck with road debris.

I agree with ZR-Too. If they’re too thin the center rings aren’t going to match up. Hub-centric spacers need to be bigger so you get that lip that lines up everything. I think the minimum size is 1.5”.
Just from my notes these are the ones I’m looking at (not necessarily getting)
Bora - American made - good
Bonoss
Spidertrax
G2
What sold me is that guy on YouTube who put something stupid like 50 spacers on his ZR2 and it didn’t seem to ruin his truck.
Or I just spend $5k on new wheels

Last edited:
Redilift makes hub centric ones in 7/8" and 1" I've used them before and they're nice. not sure if that's too wide or not but I doubt you'll fand any narrower than that.

I didn't read up on the ones I shared with you. But I put the part number on the other thread if you want to check it out. They're hub centric, at least that's what the off road place told me anyway.

But again, keep in mind, 2" spacers will cause slight rubbing at full turn. I haven't tried to remedy it yet so I have no tips for that at this moment.

Has anyone installed 1.5” wheel spacers with stock tires and rims? If so is there any rubbing? Thanks
I actually installed 1.5" spacers this weekend. There was zero rubbing and I took it out and played a little to see if I could make it rub. These are the perfect size to my eye and they set the stance exactly how I think it should have come from the factory. I'll run these until it's time to get new tires then I'm planning to put some BFG K02s on a set of wheels with the right offset.

First pic is before:

Attachments

• 0BB9041B-2E07-4DB5-8313-2E9DF2E0FD86.jpeg
    0BB9041B-2E07-4DB5-8313-2E9DF2E0FD86.jpeg
    361.7 KB · Views: 496
  • BE0F5B74-A7C5-411A-8CA7-958AB16A4EAB.jpeg
    BE0F5B74-A7C5-411A-8CA7-958AB16A4EAB.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 495
I actually installed 1.5" spacers this weekend. There was zero rubbing and I took it out and played a little to see if I could make it rub. These are the perfect size to my eye and they set the stance exactly how I think it should have come from the factory. I'll run these until it's time to get new tires then I'm planning to put some BFG K02s on a set of wheels with the right offset.

First pic is before:
I'm looking at adding 1.5" spacers to mine also. What brand/part number did you go with? Did you have to trim the stock wheel studs?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Non-hub centric spacers can vibrate pretty bad and make alignments pointless (since the wheels vibrate and wear happens unevenly.)

You get nothing from spacers if your only goal is to hVe some "poke".

Non-hub centric spacers can vibrate pretty bad and make alignments pointless (since the wheels vibrate and wear happens unevenly.)

You get nothing from spacers if your only goal is to hVe some "poke".
KSP's are hub centric.

I agree with ZR-Too. If they’re too thin the center rings aren’t going to match up. Hub-centric spacers need to be bigger so you get that lip that lines up everything. I think the minimum size is 1.5”.
Just from my notes these are the ones I’m looking at (not necessarily getting)
Bora - American made - good
Bonoss
Spidertrax
G2
What sold me is that guy on YouTube who put something stupid like 50 spacers on his ZR2 and it didn’t seem to ruin his truck.
Or I just spend $5k on new wheels
Ordered bora 1.25

Has anyone done 1.25 spacers yet? Bora ordered, just hoping I don't have to cut any lugs!

First pic is before:
Thanks for the pictures. That’s exactly what I wanted to see

Most Member Reactions

Back