2024 2500 hd zr2 mud flaps

thomase

Reaction score
Hey guys just picked up my 2500 hd zr2 duramax about a month ago now, i am trying to find mud flaps that fit it. I know there are allot of other threads about mud flaps but from what i have found is they have changed the splash guard on the bottoms just a little bit so not sure that the 23 mud flaps will work with the 24s. I dont want to drill into anything. I am curious to what is out there that fits the 2024 models, or if anyone has any info on this.

Thanks

Reactions: AXE
Hey guys just picked up my 2500 hd zr2 duramax about a month ago now, i am trying to find mud flaps that fit it. I know there are allot of other threads about mud flaps but from what i have found is they have changed the splash guard on the bottoms just a little bit so not sure that the 23 mud flaps will work with the 24s. I dont want to drill into anything. I am curious to what is out there that fits the 2024 models, or if anyone has any info on this.

Thanks
Not sure, but the Weathertechs look really clean if they have a 24 offering.

If you use the OnStar app you can search for parts and accessories. They have some splash guards and mud flaps listed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_122428.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_122428.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20231114_122411.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_122411.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 83
First post!!!

Check out Dura Flap. Its a rigid but tough no drill mud flap. Ive had a set on my DRW and really like the protection they offer. Come in multiple lengths and widths. And come in a ZR2 HD specific offering!

I went with a gator back mudflap (non-kick back) for my ZR2 HD mainly because the dura flaps would take a couple weeks to arrive here in Canada. The gator backs fit great.

I have had the Dura Flaps installed from the 2nd week I had the truck back in December. I even got a deal on the flaps to test them out on the ZR2 HD which they had not had one to test fit. Fit like a glove and work great.

Attachments

• 20231214_124143[1].jpg
    20231214_124143[1].jpg
    319 KB · Views: 26
I also put Duraflaps on mine a little while back. I'm not really a mudflap kind of guy. But I drive on a lot of gravel and these tires grab rocks like crazy. 100% chance I was throwing fast balls at other cars going down the highway. I'd just randomly hear a rock go at 70 mph, lol. Felt like I had to do something. Not cool to ride around pelting everyone else with rocks. Seems like they work well and they don't look bad.
20240413_120658.jpg
20240413_120913.jpg

I'm missing something?
Those dura flaps look like something off ebay
$270 for a set?
Weathertechs look so much better for less money

I'm missing something?
$270 for a set?
No flexibility and I need that. This is from today sprayed some acreage with herbicide and we have had a lot of rain. Took me 1.5 hours just to get all of the mud from Under the truck. Packed in everywhere! The brand you mentioned would have been torn off and are better for on the road. Seen it happen. The bottom of my frame is now just steel color after going to the ranch in NM and here in Texas numerous times. Love all of the protection under there but it is a PITA to keep clean after having to go into challenging conditions.
20240507_151947[1].jpg

I’ve had Duraflaps on my HDs they are a solid flap and you’ll not buy another, might be a different story if you need to use a lot of wheel articulation, but for the previous examples worth every penny.

I'm missing something?
$270 for a set?

They are just made well and bolt right up. Like others said they are strong but still can flex.. so less likely to rip one off. Price didn't seem bad to me compared to other options

I'm missing something?
$270 for a set?
Yes, you are. If you are a mall crawler, then yes, the Weathertech's are just fine.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back