Amp Power Steps - Refresh Part #

ChevyGuy67

Founding Member
Reaction score
I got this email from Amp regarding the part # for the refreshed trucks if anyone needs. Does not appear any distributors have the part number at this time.

I got the high clearance steps and like the look of them, so may just stay with them...time will tell.

CheerZ

Attachments

• 20220814_172530.jpg
    20220814_172530.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 451
Do the instructions still have you drill through the Floorplan? Terrible design. I would never do that.

Perfect. Will pick these up soon as they are available!

Looks like the only holes you have to drill are for the lights. And I wouldn’t install those anyways.

Attachments

• 1A4B5575-FF9E-440A-AA81-E2B04AFCA9A3.png
    1A4B5575-FF9E-440A-AA81-E2B04AFCA9A3.png
    53 KB · Views: 137
As a follow up, Realtruck.com (Amp is the sister company) has an ETA of January 2023 for the steps.

They are giving 100 bucks off to match the current rebate if you pre-order. Looks like it’s another 4 month wait.

Story of my life with this truck.

Perfect. Will pick these up soon as they are available!

Looks like the only holes you have to drill are for the lights. And I wouldn’t install those anyways.
The previous versions had you drilling through the floorpan to run the power, at least that's what the videos showed. I'd be surprised if they figured out how to avoid that. I have no interest in drilling anything on a new truck.

The previous versions had you drilling through the floorpan to run the power, at least that's what the videos showed. I'd be surprised if they figured out how to avoid that. I have no interest in drilling anything on a new truck.
Just received a call from my dealer, they have the AMP power steps that is compatible with the ZR2 OBD. I plan to run out there today to confirm.

I got this email from Amp regarding the part # for the refreshed trucks if anyone needs. Does not appear any distributors have the part number at this time.

I got the high clearance steps and like the look of them, so may just stay with them...time will tell.

CheerZ
I
Just received a call from my dealer, they have the AMP power steps that is compatible with the ZR2 OBD. I plan to run out there today to confirm.
Checked with the dealer, they only have the AMP XL. No ETA on the extreme.

Most Member Reactions

Back