Awe exhaust

I received an email stating they should be launching next week. They will have 2 versions with the difference being the tips beings tucked under (like stock) with bashguard or quad tips coming out the back in chrome or black. Can't wait.

It sounds incredible!!!

I'm going under bumper. I may do a little off-roading but not rock crawling or any extreme angles.

I'm going under bumper. I may do a little off-roading but not rock crawling or any extreme angles.
I’m thinking the same…the quad black tips look insane

I just ordered mine! I ordered the one with Bashguard. Unfortunately, I don't have the truck yet but I'll have the exhaust waiting to install when the truck arrives. The rep that I talked to said it will be a few weeks before I get the Bashguard version because they have to make it but he said they had a few of the quad tips available now to order. Bashguard with shipping was $1991.16. The other models were a couple hundred more. Can't wait!

I just ordered mine! I ordered the one with Bashguard. Unfortunately, I don't have the truck yet but I'll have the exhaust waiting to install when the truck arrives. The rep that I talked to said it will be a few weeks before I get the Bashguard version because they have to make it but he said they had a few of the quad tips available now to order. Bashguard with shipping was $1991.16. The other models were a couple hundred more. Can't wait!
Amazing. Who do you plan to use for install? Dealer or a local shop?

I talked to AWE, they are 30 min from my house and they said they don’t trust anyone locally to handle the truck install…I was very surprised.

I also ordered. Mine should be here tomorrow. Been holding back bc it wasn't released yet 100%. I'm in the same boat. No truck, have pipes
!

Amazing. Who do you plan to use for install? Dealer or a local shop?

I talked to AWE, they are 30 min from my house and they said they don’t trust anyone locally to handle the truck install…I was very surprised.
Certified Automotive near Greer, SC did a fantastic job with mine (bashguard set up). I also had an aFe stage two cold air intake installed in preparation for supercharger set up, once GM lets us tune the fuel and oil.

Kind of a dumb question, but you guys installing aftermarket exhausts (borla, awe, etc), I plan to go with an AWE with bashguard myself, but, what happens to the factory warranty?

I had my GM dealer install the Borla S-type aka GMPP exhaust for the ZR2. They added it to my vin and it is covered under the factory warranty.

Kind of a dumb question, but you guys installing aftermarket exhausts (borla, awe, etc), I plan to go with an AWE with bashguard myself, but, what happens to the factory warranty?
Well I have a 21 Sierra AT4 and now a 22 ZR2 both with aftermarket exhaust.. Somewhat of a nonanswer but nothing happens to the warranty EXCEPT when you attempt to sell to a dealer who offers “certified” used, they will not be able to certify the used vehicle with aftermarket exhaust.

GM will do everything possible to deny warranty work no matter what you do.

Finally got my AWE exhaust! It was delivered on Friday about noon, at around 3 pm I had my truck up on a lift and started the swap. Three hours later and I am a very happy customer. This went easier than I expected and sounds very good. If I can figure out how to get the video of cold start before/after to fit I will get them up.
20220909_162131.jpg
20220909_162135.jpg
20220909_162139.jpg
20220909_175833.jpg
20220909_170831.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Back