Chevy Silverado ZR2 Topper/Camper Shell

One other issue with the current smart cap is you can't unlock it from the inside. I heard there would be new locks coming soon to address this.

I guess with the topper in place the rearview mirror camera does not work, or does it just use the tail gate camera?

One other issue with the current smart cap is you can't unlock it from the inside. I heard there would be new locks coming soon to address this.
Oh thats good. Do you know if the new locks will eliminate the freezing problem? I'm in Canada and we are sitting at a high of -25 Celsius at the moment :)

I guess with the topper in place the rearview mirror camera does not work, or does it just use the tail gate camera?
Definitely a drawback. Rear view camera does not work. Still worth it to me but you are correct in your assumptions.

ARE, leveling kit, tires, wheels and rear exhaust. Color match is off. Having repainted. Rack is not ARE.
Did ARE have a solution for allowing your 3rd brake light mounted cameras to view the bed still?
Have you ever seen a way to extend the cameras to the rear of the topper?

Did ARE have a solution for allowing your 3rd brake light mounted cameras to view the bed still?
Have you ever seen a way to extend the cameras to the rear of the topper?
I've looked into this some. Haven't found anything helpful.

Unfortunately the rearview camera is virtually useless with a topper on. I'm not sure what a good solution would be as the rear of most of the toppers is a pretty tight knit operation. Not a lot ideal spots to "move things" if you know what I mean.

Maybe somebody will figure something out but for now I'll just do "the old fashioned way and look in my rearview mirror." As for the view of the bed haven't seen anything specifically on this either.

Soooo basically I'm no help to your question.... haha. But it is a great question and one I have thought about frequently!

I really like my Leer 100XQ for look and quality. It really goes well with the style of the truck in my opinion.
5CADA9DA-E93C-4631-B49E-E1E155A57FED.jpeg

I really like my Leer 100XQ for look and quality. It really goes well with the style of the truck in my opinion.

That does fit the style of the truck nicely. How much does it weigh?

That looks slick too! Do you know if that one has the upgraded latches?
No it doesn’t, can’t open it from the inside and I bought mine used from a guy who had its on his TrailBoss last year but if there is an upgraded latch then ill change mine asap. need to call them on Monday

There is a waiting list apparently. I really like the EVO's. Wish there was a way to put screens on the windows

Oh I meant a list for the new latches to get sent out.

How much higher above the cab is it?

Most Member Reactions

Back