Dash Accessory Mount

That is the correct approach! If you use that mount I got, you could easily attach mag holders.

I'm still testing my setups. Haven't quite got where I want to be for long guns cause of weight. I think I'm going with this setup for my pistol, revising the attachment of holster to ball mount. It'll work in my SXS too.

l'll start another thread on it soon to provide a few more details.
I'm still working on installing a Tommy Gun behind my grill so it's available in a heartbeat ;)

I sort of miss the lower storage area I had in my Duramax. It had the middle seat. So you had basically a double decker console. The bottom one was a good size and most people didn't even realize it opened.
20210507_104337.jpg

I sort of miss the lower storage area I had in my Duramax. It had the middle seat. So you had basically a double decker console. The bottom one was a good size and most people didn't even realize it opened. View attachment 9743
Yeah, I like trucks with bench seats, cause you can get more gear in place. I was thinking about buying one of those new CMMG Dissents that are piston driven so no buffer tube. Its similar to yours and makes for a nice weapon platform.

Yeah, I like trucks with bench seats, cause you can get more gear in place. I was thinking about buying one of those new CMMG Dissents that are piston driven so no buffer tube. Its similar to yours and makes for a nice weapon platform.
I have been know to throw my Christensen Arms 9mm AR pistol under the backseat .

That is the correct approach! If you use that mount I got, you could easily attach mag holders.

I'm still testing my setups. Haven't quite got where I want to be for long guns cause of weight. I think I'm going with this setup for my pistol, revising the attachment of holster to ball mount. It'll work in my SXS too.

l'll start another thread on it soon to provide a few more details.

This set up is confusing me. My cup holder are front and back on the passenger side. My shifter is where your gun mount is. Maybe it’s way too early and I’m not seeing this correctly.

This set up is confusing me. My cup holder are front and back on the passenger side. My shifter is where your gun mount is. Maybe it’s way too early and I’m not seeing this correctly.
The HDs have a column shifter instead if the console shifter the 1500s have. So the center console is laid out a little differently. Cup holders are sxs and the storage cubby infront of them is larger

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back