DIC Truck Picture please

So went to my dealership in Novi, MI and no luck. They could not find #23-NA-035, but did find #22-NA-120. I'm confused...is 035 will fix this issue or 120?
A quick Google search revealed 23-NA-035, dated March 2023 is the latest TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) update. 22-NA-120 is dated June 2022. I'm no GM service tech, but I would think you would go with the latest TSB to fix issues. As stated in I have yet to have my 2022 updated. I have two reasons for not updating. 1. Until there is a carry over in the ZR2 Splash Screen to the infotainment screen I'll wait. And 2. Seeing all the bricking of IPC (Instrument Panel Cluster) or DIC (Driver Information Cluster) whatever you want to call it by service people and my lack of confidence in my local dealerships, I'll continue with the LTZ on the screen.

Keep in mind what philljr99 stated in post #43 of this thread:
"That bulletin is for “software related issues” pretty broad description if you ask me lol. It is very applicable but it is not to correct any 1 issue. And if whoever does the software updates doesn’t do them in order or do all of them you’ll likely have another issue."

Took my truck in for ceramic and the DIC/Radio problem and they want me to pay almost $200 so my DIC can say ZR2 and have a ZR2 instead of an LTZ, doesn't seem that important to me.
yeah sounds about right. my dealer failed 1st attempt and said next time i would be charged unless i have a letter from GM saying its needed. FU MARY BARRA.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back