First Silverado ZR2 Mod?

Well after waiting a long time finally here

D20EA61A-48D9-4A54-AEAE-A48325A1A410.jpeg

Does anyone have the Schematic on how to remove the front grill ? I want to install a light bar behind it, i tried to remove it like my 2019 and i feel something is going to break , or I'm missing some bolts.

Mods so far: antenna, hard folding bed cover and high clearance steps. PPF on lower rocker panels and hood next week.

Do we need catalytic converter shields for these trucks?

Mods so far: antenna, hard folding bed cover and high clearance steps. PPF on lower rocker panels and hood next week.

Do we need catalytic converter shields for these trucks?
I was told PPF would not stick to the rock chip coating. Let us know how it works. After mine gets repainted I would love to stick PPF on my rockers.

I was told PPF would not stick to the rock chip coating.
Thanks for the heads-up. The installer I'm going to is supposed to be pretty good. I'm assuming he will know if it will work once he sees the truck in person.

Thanks for the heads-up. The installer I'm going to is supposed to be pretty good. I'm assuming he will know if it will work once he sees the truck in person.
I hope it does work. I only talked to one installer who the hell knows until it is done!

Recently added 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers and I think this is the way it should have come from the factory. No rubbing at all and it's flush with fenders.
Had it ceramic coated yesterday and it looks great. These are just awesome trucks.
These look great! Do you have a link? And do you know if these void your warranty?

Other than adding the high clearance steps to the blue, I’m hoping AEV will offer the 2023 Bison rear bumper, then talk the wife into installing them on the twins.

Oh, and dash cams. 8(?) cameras in the truck, and still don‘t have an option to record them to a SD card.

Borla exhaust installed (neighbors might not like me anymore) and roll n lock cover added. Kicker sub is still on order. Finally getting the windows tinted tomorrow. It’s coming together nicely.

View attachment 856

$1300 after tax.

I think this is my next mod. Then maybe ceramic coating.
You didn't get the front bumper done? It needs it more than any other spot on these trucks. My Trail Boss front bumper after 20k miles has tons of rock chips. The hood and rest of the truck is still great though. I'm only doing the front bumper on my ZR2.
rock chips1.jpg
rock chips2.jpg

You didn't get the front bumper done? It needs it more than any other spot on these trucks. My Trail Boss front bumper after 20k miles has tons of rock chips. The hood and rest of the truck is still great though. I'm only doing the front bumper on my ZR2.
Same here... 25K miles on my 2019 when I traded in on the 21 Trail Boss and that front had rock chips all over. I did clear bra on the front of this 21 and it's perfect now. Will definitely do this on the ZR2

Most Member Reactions

Back