Front locker

Sublime

Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge of what brand the front locker is? Or the rear locker?

GM used Eaton for the Colorado ZR2 e-lockers so it’s a safe bet that they used the same supplier. I haven’t seen part numbers yet but I’ll see If any data exists in the aftermarket databases when I’m back at a computer tomorrow.

GM used Eaton for the Colorado ZR2 e-lockers so it’s a safe bet that they used the same supplier. I haven’t seen part numbers yet but I’ll see If any data exists in the aftermarket databases when I’m back at a computer tomorrow.
I've been poking around some of the databases I have access to but there isn't a lot of info for the ZR2 yet. I couldn't find a part number for some of these more interesting additions with the ZR2 trim.

But the GM direct-to-consumer parts websites are starting to get populated with a few OE part numbers. But mostly it is breakables and wear parts so even that site isn't letting the info go public yet.

I've been poking around some of the databases I have access to but there isn't a lot of info for the ZR2 yet. I couldn't find a part number for some of these more interesting additions with the ZR2 trim.

But the GM direct-to-consumer parts websites are starting to get populated with a few OE part numbers. But mostly it is breakables and wear parts so even that site isn't letting the info go public yet.

I appreciate your looking around for this information, I myself can not find any answers. I will be happy if Chevrolet is using a Eaton E locker on these trucks. I will be even happier when my build starts.

Most Member Reactions

Back