GM Kicker Sub

Kaholik24

Reaction score
Installed the GM kicker sub tonight and it definitely added to the factory setup. Added the kicker control knob and feel that its plenty of bass for me. Overall happy with the purchase.
Is the install just plug in a conmector and set it in place? Wonderimg how easy it would be to put in and take out? I have 2 Mastiffs that go with me often and I would want to remove it when they are back there with the back seat bottom folded up.

Ditch

Reaction score
I had the dealer put one in last week and I definitely think it is worth it. I'm 54 so I needed it! It does a great job of adding exactly what the stereo was missing.
Mind disclosing the final price?

YYCZR2

Founding Member
Reaction score
Is the install just plug in a conmector and set it in place? Wonderimg how easy it would be to put in and take out? I have 2 Mastiffs that go with me often and I would want to remove it when they are back there with the back seat bottom folded up.
Its attached to the seat bracket with one bolt and another bolt holds the centre as well as plug connectors. It really doesn't take up any more space than the factory storage piece.

WestCoastWake

Reaction score
Tempted to order this as the BOSE system is pretty lackluster. Looks pretty easy to install, I'm guessing running the wires up to the battery is the most time consuming part?

The_Q

Founding Member
Reaction score
Tempted to order this as the BOSE system is pretty lackluster. Looks pretty easy to install, I'm guessing running the wires up to the battery is the most time consuming part?
It’s actually fairly easy. You just cut a slot in a rubber grommet, feed the wires through the firewall and along the passage side cable run. Hook it up and enjoy the bass.

WestCoastWake

Reaction score
It’s actually fairly easy. You just cut a slot in a rubber grommet, feed the wires through the firewall and along the passage side cable run. Hook it up and enjoy the bass.
Okay cool. I just ordered one from shopchevyparts.com, it’s back ordered till 2/28 but they have 20% off right now!

Most Member Reactions