Greetings from Duuuuval!

CHiPS

Reaction score
Chilly week here in N Fla...recently got my 2022 ZR2 Silverado and so far love it! Did have a spot of bother - on the way back from spending a week in the Bahamas, the truck unexpectedly died in traffic on I95 in Fort Lauderdale - not good! After significant drama, the details of which I'll spare you, it was finally towed to a nearby dealer. Turns out the fuel pump control module went out. That part was on nationwide backorder and they did not know how long it would take to get one - also not good! I called around and was able to get the part sent to me, but the dealer also managed to get one and got the truck repaired. So, while I was without a truck for a couple of weeks, I did get down and pick her up this week - very good! Anywho...this is the first American vehicle I have owned in the last 20 or so years, having most recently been in a 'Yota 4Runner TRD Pro. Definitely liking a lot of things about the Chevy - hope it turns out to be reliable and the bad fuel module was just a hiccup (though I do now have a spare, just in case!). Cheers and happy holidays to all!

Chilly week here in N Fla...recently got my 2022 ZR2 Silverado and so far love it! Did have a spot of bother - on the way back from spending a week in the Bahamas, the truck unexpectedly died in traffic on I95 in Fort Lauderdale - not good! After significant drama, the details of which I'll spare you, it was finally towed to a nearby dealer. Turns out the fuel pump control module went out. That part was on nationwide backorder and they did not know how long it would take to get one - also not good! I called around and was able to get the part sent to me, but the dealer also managed to get one and got the truck repaired. So, while I was without a truck for a couple of weeks, I did get down and pick her up this week - very good! Anywho...this is the first American vehicle I have owned in the last 20 or so years, having most recently been in a 'Yota 4Runner TRD Pro. Definitely liking a lot of things about the Chevy - hope it turns out to be reliable and the bad fuel module was just a hiccup (though I do now have a spare, just in case!). Cheers and happy holidays to all!
Welcome from St. Johns!

I came from a Tacoma TRD Pro. The power and size of the ZR2 sold me.

welcome..former childhood duval county resident. a few members have had that problem and some carry a spare. dont let it bum you out. i love my ZR2. yeah it has some hickups.... finding a reliable trustworthy dealer is half the battle.
whats mods are on the table????

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back