Hoping to get an answer this time

Ha I see what you are talking about with the siding. I measured ground up. Driveway is fairly level with maybe a slight pitch to get water off. Could be my angle or height of the phone that makes it look pitched. Truck cant is noticeable though . Be nice if the level kit mfg would say if they will work on ZR2’s or not. I think the shocks have a position sensor but I could be wrong.
It was interesting that I had one inch from factory and you had 2 inches. I wonder how they do QC, was it in adjustment, bed mounting, etc🙃. Sincerely I hope you get the look you want with minimal cost.

Thanks, try that first and yes I agree doesn’t need to be totally level just an inch or so raised in the front. Plus with a trailer I’m sure it will sit more than my 1 ton did. I’ll look at the post for details. Airbags may be next. Not sure how that will work with the amount of travel this suspension has on the ZR2. Again, thanks for responding!
I have a very detailed post with pictures on installing Super Duty air bags and a compressor too. Works pretty well.

I have a very detailed post with pictures on installing Super Duty air bags and a compressor too. Works pretty well.
Previous 2022 3500 dually 3" lift kit had new upper control arms that had a drop in it to make sure geometry stayed intact. I suspect eventually they will get around to it for the ZR2s

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back