Magnaflow 19534 Direct fit muffler kit

I think the sound quality improves after about 500 miles when the packing has been through some cycles. For the money, it's a hell of a nice product and I'm 100% happy

Last edited:
It's not bad, you sure as hell aint scaring anyone beyond 30 feet. I wish it was louder so I could remote start it in the Home Depot parking lot when someone is loading their good next to me.

Listen to these clip with good headphones or through your truck speakers. Phone speakers are useless for matching sound.

I've posted several clips in my install thread.
Thanks @AXE Yeah, I love to time it just right when one of my sons is walking at the rear end when I push the start button. They get in the truck with that “you got me again” look. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: AXE
I am deaf, I like to feel the rumble of the engine. How's the feel of this muffler? Can you fee lit when you accelerate or start up?

My old truck had the MBRP S5080AL and I loved it. Would this be similar?

Reactions: AXE
I am deaf, I like to feel the rumble of the engine. How's the feel of this muffler? Can you fee lit when you accelerate or start up?

My old truck had the MBRP S5080AL and I loved it. Would this be similar?
I think the Borla or Atak would be better for you. They definitely have a sharper note and since it's a full system you may get more of that vibration feeling.

To be honest with you, Atak makes a straight mid pipe muffer delete and it is only $100. I started mine without the muffler after I cut it out and it sounded awesome, but would probably be a little much for daily driving.

This may not help you, but perhaps with some earphones or heavy bass speakers you can feel this sound some. It's a clip with the muffler removed.

Attachments

• 20230810_092641.mp4
    18.4 MB
  • 20230810_085654.mp4
    14 MB
I think the Borla or Atak would be better for you. They definitely have a sharper note and since it's a full system you may get more of that vibration feeling.

To be honest with you, Atak makes a straight mid pipe muffer delete and it is only $100. I started mine without the muffler after I cut it out and it sounded awesome, but would probably be a little much for daily driving.

This may not help you, but perhaps with some earphones or heavy bass speakers you can feel this sound some. It's a clip with the muffler removed.
Thanks, but I am confused about one thing - I thought Atak is a Borla product. Did you mean someone else?

Yeah, might have meant AWE or MBRP or Magnaflow. I think there are several companies with 6.2L muffler delete pipes.

This guy has a good video with sound.

Most Member Reactions

Back