Magnaflow 19543 Exhaust Installed

I still have it, only because I wanted to make sure I liked the magniflow. I'll probably drop mine off at a metal recycle facility after a while.
Too late for me, I scrapped mine today. I figure if I don't like it in the future I would go with a performance muffler instead. So far I love the sound, very happy with it.

I was about 50% less anti social this week and got about 11 mpg. Auto kills all the noise and fun!

Attachments

• 20230827_134337.jpg
    20230827_134337.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 25
I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Just drove 900 miles to Alabama and it was just fine on the highway. Little bit of rumble to let you know it’s a V8. No complaints from wife, so it’s a winner.

I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Just drove 900 miles to Alabama and it was just fine on the highway. Little bit of rumble to let you know it’s a V8. No complaints from wife, so it’s a winner.
I love mine and I've actually gottens about 2 to 3 more MPH after installing the exhaust and a K&N CAI.

OK...but I really don't think the exhaust and CAI are giving you better mileage. Neither one would do that.
Maybe it's in my head then, after all, I'm an old 70 year old fart that thinks that I can still keep up in the sack with a 25 year old gold digger, lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-25 172214.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-25 172214.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 15
Maybe it's in my head then, after all, I'm an old 70 year old fart that thinks that I can still keep up in the sack with a 25 year old gold digger, lol
Man...if only all of us were that lucky to have a 25 year old at the age of 70. I'd be afraid I'd have a coronary while having XXX...but what a way to go that would be!

Our eyes still see the same beauty!! My cravings for such is still there, and I'm an old geezer too. I imagine it would be a gold digger at our age. My wallet isn't that fat!

Reactions: AXE
For
Our eyes still see the same beauty!! My cravings for such is still there, and I'm an old geezer too. I imagine it would be a gold digger at our age. My wallet isn't that fat!
For sure ! I live in Southwest Florida (Naples) and when we go out to dinner at this Ritzy Mall called Mercato Market place you see these guys in their late 60's and 70's getting out of Lambo's, Benz's, Aston Martins with these chicks that could be their granddaughters, lol. You can tell they got big bucks by the cars they drive and the way they dress(Rolex watches, Gucci shoes...etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
For

For sure ! I live in Southwest Florida (Naples) and when we go out to dinner at this Ritzy Mall called Mercato Market place you see these guys in their late 60's and 70's getting out of Lambo's, Benz's, Aston Martins with these chicks that could be their granddaughters, lol. You can tell they got big bucks by the cars they drive and the way they dress(Rolex watches, Gucci shoes...etc).
I just buy a new shotgun and a hunting dog....... they are easier to maintain and not as loud!

Most Member Reactions

Back