Official Silverado ZR2 Deposit Thread!

Ian,

All dealer sales goals are obliterated right now, there are no volume objectives set for Chevrolet or quotas to meet, it's all just about making as much on each car as they can. I highly, HIGHLY doubt that any dealer is willing to sell a new TRX at $9k below MSRP right now, the individual you referenced most likely has access to a supply of EP/CDI/Whatever discount codes that he is passing on to his forum customers. The trucks are going for over MSRP USED, they could wholesale the trucks to other dealers for over MSRP.

Also, be aware that Stellantis/Chrysler incentives work differently than GM. Chrysler dealers get a hefty amount of backend money from the manufacturer based on customer satisfaction (coincidentally, up to 9% of MSRP I've heard), GM doesn't do such a thing with their dealers, so don't assume that because a random RAM sales guy on a forum is advertising too-good-to-be-true deals on a TRX that the same pricing scheme applies to all manufacturers. If you get a Chevrolet store to actually sell you a ZR2 for 7-9% below MSRP, or $500 over invoice, I will eat every hat that I own.
Dude it is not a random guy, there is at least 4 dealers offering good deals there. There is dozens of member that ordered with them that already received their trucks. I personally had a local offering 9% discount at RAM. If any GM dealer in the country can’t offer a good deal. I will get the best discount possible, that is walking away and not buying.

1638577860168.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m going to stop in there tomorrow around 9:30am MT to see what’s up.

I am on another list at a dealer in Colorado Springs. I stopped in there today and was told they’re starting orders on December 6th. While, they offer lifetime powertrain warranty… they were pretty firm on MSRP. The market down in Springs seems pretty consistent in that regard, so I’m not going with them. Just keeping comms open with all three to compare notes. I’ll notify you here after I leave the dealership tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Any new caveman? I think we will need go way for Monday probably

I spoke with my dealer yesterday 12/07/2021. He said he could not view the ZR2 in the ordering tool for new trucks. He is going to speak with director of new car for the region. As soon as I get any feedback I will let you know. I would imagine from GM interview this truck with start around 55-60k mark.

I’m first on the list at Foundation Chevrolet in Wheat Ridge, CO. I chose them because they offer lifetime warranty on new vehicles. I’m still waiting on price confirmation. They told me it would not be over MSRP, but I am pushing for 7-9% off MSRP OR $500-$1000 over invoice. I talked with them today and they aren’t requiring me to put a deposit down until I physically put my order in. They anticipate first week of December.

Have you pre ordered your build or just put a deposit down to hold your spot?
I pre-ordered my whole build on 12/2.

Tell us more about where and what deal you got?
Pricing isn't available until 12/16. I added a lot of options. Probably looking at 70K. I get supplier pricing. I always wait until the end to pull that card.

Pricing isn't available until 12/16. I added a lot of options. Probably looking at 70K. I get supplier pricing. I always wait until the end to pull that card.
I think mine will be the same around 70k. What was the dealer?

That is my build:
CodeDescription
CWMTechnology Package, includes (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror and (UV6) 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display
1 - Includes (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control and (N38) Power Rake/Telescoping steering column.
CF5Sunroof, power on Crew Cab models
VK3License plate kit, front (will be shipped to orders with ship-to states that require front license plate)
QK2Tailgate, Multi-Flex, with six functional load/access features, NOTE: Auto release can be disabled if ball hitch is installed. See Owner's manual for details
4 - Not available with (QT6) Power up/down tailgate or (VPB) Premium soft roll-up tonneau cover, LPO.
CGNChevytec spray-on bedliner, Black with Chevrolet logo (does not include spray-on liner on tailgate due to Black composite inner panel)
5 - Available with Ship Thrus codes (VBE), (VCO), (VDT), (VYC) or (VYS).
VDTShip Thru, for Orders with (CGN)
Spray-on Bedliner, Produced in Ft.
Wayne Assembly and shipped to
Auto Truck Group, Roanoke, IN and
returned to Ft. Wayne Assembly for
shipping to final destination
(Dealer Invoice = $100.00)
1 - Requires (CGN) Chevytec spray-on
bedliner and C*10753 or C*10*43 models.
Not available with any other Ship Thru
Code.
PDENEW! LPO, Assist Step and Tonneau Value Package III, (RVQ) Black 6"" rectangular assist steps, LPO (available on 1SP/2LT/3LT) and (VOZ) Hard-folding tonneau cover by REV, LPO, (dealer-installed)
1 - Not available with (PDR) Assist Step or Tonneau Value Package II or any other assist steps or tonneau covers.
GLTNEW! Glacier Blue Metallic
Interior: Jet Black

That is my build:
CodeDescription
CWMTechnology Package, includes (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror and (UV6) 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display
1 - Includes (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control and (N38) Power Rake/Telescoping steering column.
VK3License plate kit, front (will be shipped to orders with ship-to states that require front license plate)
QK2Tailgate, Multi-Flex, with six functional load/access features, NOTE: Auto release can be disabled if ball hitch is installed. See Owner's manual for details
4 - Not available with (QT6) Power up/down tailgate or (VPB) Premium soft roll-up tonneau cover, LPO.
CGNChevytec spray-on bedliner, Black with Chevrolet logo (does not include spray-on liner on tailgate due to Black composite inner panel)
Code.
PDENEW! LPO, Assist Step and Tonneau Value Package III, (RVQ) Black 6"" rectangular assist steps, LPO (available on 1SP/2LT/3LT) and (VOZ) Hard-folding tonneau cover by REV, LPO, (dealer-installed)
1 - Not available with (PDR) Assist Step or Tonneau Value Package II or any other assist steps or tonneau covers.
My build is 3 pages. HAHA.. and I am attempting to add a couple more that is on the build sheet in this forum, but wasn't on the build screen. I will post it when I get home. I am using Joe Kauk @ Vann Ganaway in Eustis Fl

My build is 3 pages. HAHA.. and I am attempting to add a couple more that is on the build sheet in this forum, but wasn't on the build screen. I will post it when I get home. I am using Joe Kauk @ Vann Ganaway in Eustis Fl
I curious about this tons of option you are seeing, because ZR2 has almost all features by default, this one Im list here are basic the one that are not default, at least based on the building guide.

No luck on my end. (midwest) I think maybe larger coastal dealerships will get first pecking order. Anybody know where I can order one of these bad boys?

Silverado ZR2 ordered. Blue, Tech package, sunroof, Black wheels, side steps, and multi tailgate.... have a build number only right now. Left a deposit of $500!

Very exciting stuff. I just wish I knew how much it's going to be. I'm Guessing $71750 sticker.

Update-my build date was changed to 5/2

Attachments

• Silverado ZR2 build 12052021_000.jpg
    Silverado ZR2 build 12052021_000.jpg
    925.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Silverado ZR2 build 12052021_001.jpg
    Silverado ZR2 build 12052021_001.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I found a dealer that can order, I'm working on my build with them. Based on doc that he sent me, here some important things:
Sunroof: $995.00
Technology Package: $1,970.00
Multi-Flex Tail Gate: $445.00

That is my build:
CodeDescription
Code.
Here is my build sheet. My order is in and it's $71,010.

Attachments

• V Build Sheet.pdf
    193.6 KB · Views: 151
Word around town is next week for the configurator, that's why we are seeing all these official images suddenly start to pop up randomly

I hope this mean order open, has been hard to find dealer that can put a order and share the order number, all the one I have only say they are waiting for allocations.

I hope this mean order open, has been hard to find dealer that can put a order and share the order number, all the one I have only say they are waiting for allocations.
I ordered in December. My dealer got allocation this month and my order went into GM already.

Most Member Reactions

Back