Owner Questions / Issues

Okay I was using the rotating wheel on the front of the steering wheel. The selector behind the wheel works for me. Thanks!

First thing that caught my eye was that awful rear wheel camera quality. Not sure how that made it to production but it's pretty awful compared to the rest of the cameras.

Crash alert on mine stays orange, manual suggest cleaning my truck?

First thing that caught my eye was that awful rear wheel camera quality. Not sure how that made it to production but it's pretty awful compared to the rest of the cameras.
Have you tried cleaning it maybe? Mine is crystal clear and great quality.

The forward collision alert? iirc, that comes from the camera mounted on the windshield. Mine will usually
Interesting. I've tried it on every truck we've gotten in so far and the quality is bad on all of them for the rear wheel cameras.

The forward collision alert? iirc, that comes from the camera mounted on the windshield. Mine will usually

Interesting. I've tried it on every truck we've gotten in so far and the quality is bad on all of them for the rear wheel cameras.
I thought you were speaking of the rear backup camera. My apologies. I added the extra ones in mine. They are all great quality.

Honestly mine has the same problem I’m gonna take to dealer if not this week next week to have it checked
Out.
same I’m gonna take it in this week if not next week.

The rear wheel camera comes from the under side mirror cameras, I believe. It's a zoomed in view, so it won't be as clear as the others.

Anything on this yet? Someone came super close to me while turning and mine came on. My truck got detailed the next day and the crash detection light is still on. Wondering if you found a fix?

Yeah, try cleaning it. I watched a YouTube video where GM workers were literally wiping their greasy, dirty fingers on a rear tailgate cam. @4:35

Anything on this yet? Someone came super close to me while turning and mine came on. My truck got detailed the next day and the crash detection light is still on. Wondering if you found a fix?
No! If anyone knows I would appreciate it. I washed the truck and that was not it.

No! If anyone knows I would appreciate it. I washed the truck and that was not it.
Dealership said to bring it in. I may just unhook the battery for a couple minutes first to see if it resets.

Lost Apple play too. Took neg side off the battery, Apple play is back and forward collision light is now gone.

very small complaint but sometimes the yellow stitching on the dash reflects off the inside of the wind shield. Other than that it's awesome.

Wish list.
What do you wish Chevy would have done different?
1. Active Exhaust like camaro or vette
2. Fatter sportier steering wheel
3. Better stereo! Little lackluster for this segment and cost
4. Predrilled , pre-wired accessory spots on bumpers, pillars, and interior. Ford got this right on the Bronco.
Re: #2, Noticed on the TFL Moab video that Andre's wheel looks fatter than mine. My truck shipped w/o the heated option and I'm wondering if the retrofit will mean a thicker steering wheel?

Re: #2, Noticed on the TFL Moab video that Andre's wheel looks fatter than mine. My truck shipped w/o the heated option and I'm wondering if the retrofit will mean a thicker steering wheel?

All retrofits are just modules that tell the heaters to turn on when the button is pressed. Module and reprogram are what the retrofits will include. The wheel is the same.

Question for owners. Are the backup lights the only halogen bulbs that need to be replaced? Want to square that up asap.

Most Member Reactions

Back