- #1
Thread Owner
Has anyone attempted to provide thier passenger with a screen?
I was a fan of it on my Ram.. and I see Chevy has done the same with the '27s... but just curious if anyone has found an aftermarket hit to maybe replace the upper glove box with some form of media.
It's not an overwhelming want, especially bc that panel is not that large. .but I'd be interested to see if anyone has done anything with it.
I know I'll get some heat for wanting to add creature comforts to it, but in reality.. I use this truck offroad-wise mostly for hunting, checking the property, and maybe some small offload enjoyment... I primarily drive my personal vehicles on longer vacations or to/from big wrestling tournaments my son participates in.. so the extras are nice for the wifey.
I was a fan of it on my Ram.. and I see Chevy has done the same with the '27s... but just curious if anyone has found an aftermarket hit to maybe replace the upper glove box with some form of media.
It's not an overwhelming want, especially bc that panel is not that large. .but I'd be interested to see if anyone has done anything with it.
I know I'll get some heat for wanting to add creature comforts to it, but in reality.. I use this truck offroad-wise mostly for hunting, checking the property, and maybe some small offload enjoyment... I primarily drive my personal vehicles on longer vacations or to/from big wrestling tournaments my son participates in.. so the extras are nice for the wifey.







