Quality is Job 1........ Sometimes

I am NOT MARY BARRA.
Dragon, I want to assure you nobody actually believes that you are Mary. In America, we sometimes have a strange way of communicating. We oftentimes give people a hard time when we are just trying to add some humor to the discourse. So when we start with some of this banter, please know that we don't intend any ill feelings. We're all Chevy guys and many of us have been riding for the brand for a long while. We hope you enjoy the forum and all our crazy talk.

At least Ford is admitting they put out shit products and force their customers to deal with the problems on their overpriced rigs. Changed their bonus pay system in response.

GM just brags about record revenue and stock prices while continuing to put out shit products and raising prices on the backs of customers.

Read my post on “what have you done to your ZR2.” Really disappointing how much we pay for subpar product.

Reactions: AXE
Dragon, I want to assure you nobody actually believes that you are Mary. In America, we sometimes have a strange way of communicating. We oftentimes give people a hard time when we are just trying to add some humor to the discourse. So when we start with some of this banter, please know that we don't intend any ill feelings. We're all Chevy guys and many of us have been riding for the brand for a long while. We hope you enjoy the forum and all our crazy talk.
Alright. Thank you for the clarification.

Just to let you know, In Qatar someone would find this strange.

Read my post on “what have you done to your ZR2.” Really disappointing how much we pay for subpar product.
So by 2026 at the end of its life it will still be subpar? Does not explain why the ZR2 was popular in the Middle East when it launched.

Most Member Reactions

Back