Quality is Job 1........ Sometimes

Just thought I'd post this here because Toyota Tundra was mentioned a few times as a reliable alternative. Just found out the 22+ have a GPF lol. Gas particular filter. A DPF is the absolute number one downside to modern diesels. I can't imagine it will be any different with a GPF.
It's talked about in this video.

I've never heard of a GPF! Wow! What next with this emission BS! I like Tundra's in general, especially the V8 versions. People are really hanging on to them and buying up the newer low mileage ones at high prices. I'm a V8 guy and I have yet to warm up to this 3.4 liter TT. I didn't think anything was worse than US emissions!

I've never heard of a GPF! Wow! What next with this emission BS! I like Tundra's in general, especially the V8 versions. People are really hanging on to them and buying up the newer low mileage ones at high prices. I'm a V8 guy and I have yet to warm up to this 3.4 liter TT. I didn't think anything was worse than US emissions!
The Tundra 3.4TT has a twin turbo that has not been proven yet. There have been engine failures in the Land Cruiser 300 as well as the LX600.

Either they are Toyota loyalists who just want a truck for the sake of it (just as a family hauler, not for "real" work (some do buy domestic vehicles for that purpose, but when you look at the 10,200 pound rating of the former you realize what purpose it has), or they have money to spend for the Tundra and the gas payments. Tundras are overpriced mostly here in Qatar.

Most Member Reactions

Back