Quality is Job 1........ Sometimes

I dont belive it

1000033473.jpg

At least Ford is admitting they put out shit products and force their customers to deal with the problems on their overpriced rigs. Changed their bonus pay system in response.

GM just brags about record revenue and stock prices while continuing to put out shit products and raising prices on the backs of customers.

Bought a small boat of gm stock during covid around 18 to 20. Sold all but 400 shares in low 60s few years ago. Stock fell off into 30s and just now they breaking 40. Record revenue has not
Been such the reflection in equities. God only nows where all the money is going?
Either way at times its just a hedge, buy new vehicle 0 to 2.99 percent interest. Invest money instead paying off truck properly invested make 15 to 100 percent in good conditions. It not always right condition but its worked for me 4 out of 5 times. Lol. I hedged 30k on one loan 1 percent interest. Made over 1000 percent in 4 years. It was a extreme. Company was NVDA. At time it was 550th biggest company in world. Now its chasing down apple. I agree
that car companies are gouging and taking advantage of hardworking people that needs these trucks and transportation to go out and support their families. 😀

Bought a small boat of gm stock during covid around 18 to 20. Sold all but 400 shares in low 60s few years ago. Stock fell off into 30s and just now they breaking 40. Record revenue has not
Been such the reflection in equities. God only nows where all the money is going?
Either way at times its just a hedge, buy new vehicle 0 to 2.99 percent interest. Invest money instead paying off truck properly invested make 15 to 100 percent in good conditions. It not always right condition but its worked for me 4 out of 5 times. Lol. I hedged 30k on one loan 1 percent interest. Made over 1000 percent in 4 years. It was a extreme. Company was NVDA. At time it was 550th biggest company in world. Now its chasing down apple. I agree
that car companies are gouging and taking advantage of hardworking people that needs these trucks and transportation to go out and support their families. 😀
I do a lot of investing. Just sold my last bit of $NVDA. I think that bubble is about to burst. Will buy again. Might buy $TSLA. Buying some oil and gas stocks again for the dividends. Sold out of a lot before last drop. $CVX has a pretty big yield now, so accumulating again.

I do a lot of investing. Just sold my last bit of $NVDA. I think that bubble is about to burst. Will buy again. Might buy $TSLA. Buying some oil and gas stocks again for the dividends. Sold out of a lot before last drop. $CVX has a pretty big yield now, so accumulating again.
Good for you, I knew I should have shed a few hundred of my shares last spike. Conference next week might make another sideways trade. Made mistake selling my oil too soon few years ago. Trading here and there is really something I do to change my children's lives. I retired at 56 due to a terminal illness. I just had my 57th birthday yesterday. A year ago they gave me 4 or 5 weeks to live. Ill never run short on cash, just enjoying camping and fishing and the outdoors. Thankfully my health has improver enough for me to enjoy these things. I like reading about all the posts guys like you make on the forum, its a great group of guys😀

Good for you, I knew I should have shed a few hundred of my shares last spike. Conference next week might make another sideways trade. Made mistake selling my oil too soon few years ago. Trading here and there is really something I do to change my children's lives. I retired at 56 due to a terminal illness. I just had my 57th birthday yesterday. A year ago they gave me 4 or 5 weeks to live. Ill never run short on cash, just enjoying camping and fishing and the outdoors. Thankfully my health has improver enough for me to enjoy these things. I like reading about all the posts guys like you make on the forum, its a great group of guys😀
Yeah, I've always been interested in it, so got into the markets in early 90s. Most of it has been boring mutual funds in 401ks, but always try to keep some cash for trading. I like oil/gas and energy stocks cause that's what I do for work. Also like some tech stocks cause of the potential for big gains. Then dividend stocks because you can't beat extra cash.

Got my boys trading a few years ago when they were 18. They have done pretty well investing money they earned while going to school and working. They did well on $NVDA $APPL some others. Easy to do after the coronavirus crash, well see how they react when the inevitable crash happens.

I hope your health remains steady and you are here a lot longer collecting dividends.

Most Member Reactions

Back