Silverado ZR2 Factory Order Tracking - Google Docs

@DFWZR2 truck got delivered to dealer today if you want to update mine!

Attachments

• tempImageNJe4cn.png
    tempImageNJe4cn.png
    917.1 KB · Views: 130
  • tempImage9moU4P.png
    tempImage9moU4P.png
    977.7 KB · Views: 132
First post New to the forum, I gave my dealer Classic Chevrolet Grapevine my $1000.00 deposit on May16th. Was later told I'm number 33 on the list for the plant to pick up my order. But that GM picks up orders every Tuesday. Still waiting to hear if my order has been picked up. but was quoted 3-6 months for build once the order is picked up? crazy times we live in.

@DFWZR2 You can remove my order number BQTDC4 from the document. It's still sitting at 1100. With the 6.2L shortage doubtful it will be built according to my dealer.

I managed to find a Summit White equipped acceptably. It landed at the dealership today. I get to pick it up Wednesday.

EA080013-6D4B-40BD-A3E1-439737F5CAC2_1_105_c.jpeg

First post New to the forum, I gave my dealer Classic Chevrolet Grapevine my $1000.00 deposit on May16th. Was later told I'm number 33 on the list for the plant to pick up my order. But that GM picks up orders every Tuesday. Still waiting to hear if my order has been picked up. but was quoted 3-6 months for build once the order is picked up? crazy times we live in.
don't wanna be a debbie downer here, but the 6.2 shortage (i.e. there are none), means that it's not likely getting built. Your dealer can put in for a 2023 model on 7/21 tho.

don't wanna be a debbie downer here, but the 6.2 shortage (i.e. there are none), means that it's not likely getting built. Your dealer can put in for a 2023 model on 7/21 tho.
Yeah, I'm hearing a couple things on here also. Someone is saying that 6/30 is the last date to order a 2022 model. But on that same note someone is saying that the 2022 model year you can't get the Multi Flex tail gate QK2 which on my dealer built site and in my order paperwork I have it in my build. So I Don't know who to believe, as I just got off the phone and my sales rep said he was gonna look into both. I would prefer not to pay more for the 2023 mark up if I don't have to. .

This is great. Thanks for creating this document.
I ordered Black but it didn’t record it on my spot.

So, I'm not going to be purchasing my order. Since it's delayed with missing parts, I'm going a different route. I'm going to wait for them get these paint issues and other first year issues fixed and then I'll order another one in a year or so.

If this form is still being updated, order BGNFV1 went to code 4200 on 7/31 according to my dealership GM.

Most Member Reactions

Back