Ultimate9 Throttle Controller is truly the ULTIMATE!!!

Has anyone gone with the Pulsar LT? I thought it was out for our trucks already and since it does the same thing but with more functions I assume people would be converting to those now? No?

Has anyone gone with the Pulsar LT? I thought it was out for our trucks already and since it does the same thing but with more functions I assume people would be converting to those now? No?
I do not believe it is available yet for the refreshed trucks with the new ECU code. It actually does not do the same thing.

I do not believe it is available yet for the refreshed trucks with the new ECU code. It actually does not do the same thing.
The pulsar lt doesn't have upgraded throttle response as part of it's packaging?
Guess I got more research to do.

I drove my zr2 stock for about 1.4k miles... 2 days ago I installed the ultimate9 and HOT DAMN!!! Love it. I'm at #6 - good with me! It was worth it!

I drove my zr2 stock for about 1.4k miles... 2 days ago I installed the ultimate9 and HOT DAMN!!! Love it. I'm at #6 - good with me! It was worth it!
Love mine too! I settled in at 7. When I return it to "FACTORY" setting, it's a DOG!!! Can't drive my truck without this thing now and it always puts a smile on my face :D

Yes. I used the screen shot from Jan 30,2023 on page one of this topic. Mine looks exactly the same except for the price and the foreign contact phone number. LOL.

Yes. I used the screen shot from Jan 30,2023 on page one of this topic. Mine looks exactly the same except for the price and the foreign contact phone number. LOL.
Great…that’s my pic. Awesome unit and super easy install. That’s a great price too!

The big selling point for this device for me is the ability to disable throttle input. Silverados and Sierras are high theft vehicles here in Deep South Texas. Once stolen they are crossed into Mexico within 10 to 20 minutes.

Most Member Reactions

Back