What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Attachments

• 70771085794__85F938A5-941C-4CFC-B19F-962382538F7B.jpeg
    70771085794__85F938A5-941C-4CFC-B19F-962382538F7B.jpeg
    400.5 KB · Views: 51
On another note I bought the same bug deflector that @security guy bought and it looks and fits great! I also bought some deer horns/sirens in anticipation for driving back east where animals might possibly come out onto the road at night. They are removable so I can take them off before I go into the car wash so it doesn't tear them off. Like the fact that the bug deflector is screwed on and not just a Snap-On or a glue strip like some other junk I've seen.
Looks Great ! I need that bug deflector link if u don’t mind !

Back in GM after a good stint with Ford. Picked up last week. ‘23 Glacier and only other options are Multi-Flex tailgate and sunroof. So far added:
Chevrolet Accessories:
-Off-road high clearance steps
-Black lug nut kit
-Black center caps
-Kicker tailgate sound
-Tailgate light package
-Bed mat
-REV hard folding cover
-Lund hood deflector-smoke
-NOCO GB150 with case(must have!)
-Putco light bar
-Kicker sub
-Keypad
-Hitch plug

Additional mods:
-Painted red/black badges
-Red Flowtie(temp to see if I liked it)
-Front tint to match rears
-LED license plate lights & backup lights

Future plans:
-589 Shock Skids
-42 Stitches headrests
-Borla exhaust
-Console vault

Attachments

• IMG_7014.jpeg
    IMG_7014.jpeg
    464.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_7013.jpeg
    IMG_7013.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7012.jpeg
    IMG_7012.jpeg
    502.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7011.jpeg
    IMG_7011.jpeg
    541.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_7005.jpeg
    IMG_7005.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 161
Some people's kids! I don't know what people think nowadays, but there are as many stooopid drivers as there are voters. It's why I don't ride my motorcycle in town.

A few years back, I had an older guy in mid 60s weaving his white BMW through traffic. Almost hit me coming from behind. About 10 lane changes and half mile later he was about to rear end a stopped car and swerved into my lane. I seen him coming and could have easily moved out of the way. Instead I ran my 35 inch Toyo MTs right down the side of his turd. His shit looked like NASCAR after a Bristol race. Mine had a rub mark on the tire shoulder lugs. He was then making faces at my kids and acting very weird. Cop came and he tried telling them I ran into him. Cop already knew he was lying because two orther drivers had called in to report him. He got a ticket and I laughed in his face. I wanted to put a pop knot on his forehead, but since I didn't have any damage, I let him be.
Both my wife and I used to ride, but we sold them because both of us have been hit by idiots. Vegas is WAY to dangerous of a city to ride. I got hit 2 times within a 18 month period. 1st time I was blessed just to get road rash, but the 2nd time I stood up and my foot was facing backwards....I was like... well can't just put an ace wrap on this one😫 I ended up with 9 screws and plate.

Attachments

• IMG_20210218_140553849_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210218_140553849_HDR.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: AXE
Back in GM after a good stint with Ford. Picked up last week. ‘23 Glacier and only other options are Multi-Flex tailgate and sunroof. So far added:
Chevrolet Accessories:
-Black lug nut kit
-Black center caps
-Kicker tailgate sound
-Tailgate light package
-Bed mat
-REV hard folding cover
-Putco light bar
-Kicker sub
-Keypad
-Hitch plug

Additional mods:

Future plans:
-589 Shock Skids
-42 Stitches headrests
-Borla exhaust
-Console vault
Very nice on the flex gate!!! I just put lighting on the outer panels. I would like to do a USB outlet like what you have. Could you share where you got it from and a link if you can. Thanks!

Both my wife and I used to ride, but we sold them because both of us have been hit by idiots. Vegas is WAY to dangerous of a city to ride. I got hit 2 times within a 18 month period. 1st time I was blessed just to get road rash, but the 2nd time I stood up and my foot was facing backwards....I was like... well can't just put an ace wrap on this one😫 I ended up with 9 screws and plate.
Omfg 🤬

Very nice on the flex gate!!! I just put lighting on the outer panels. I would like to do a USB outlet like what you have. Could you share where you got it from and a link if you can. Thanks!
Kicker comes with USB in the covered port. Not super loud, but nice for hanging and taking advantage of the tailgate cup holders!

Chevrolet Accessories:
-Black lug nut kit
-Black center caps
-Kicker tailgate sound
-Tailgate light package
-Bed mat
-REV hard folding cover
-Putco light bar
-Kicker sub
-Keypad
-Hitch plug

Additional mods:

Future plans:
-589 Shock Skids
-42 Stitches headrests
-Borla exhaust
-Console vault
When you say painted red/black badges.......did you have them painted or replaced them with badges that came those colors. Love the look either way.

When you say painted red/black badges.......did you have them painted or replaced them with badges that came those colors. Love the look either way.
I painted the front Flowtie and ordered the hood, fender and rear badges from Ebay

aa
Thx. Any particular seller I could look for on eBay?
aa_quickautoparts was seller. They have a lot of emblems. I got the 6 piece kit with red/black Silverado for tailgate, 6.2L hood emblems, and (3)ZR2 gloss black/red fenders/tailgate. Separately got red/black mult-flex tailgate bowtie. Having a hard time finding one for the small front grille. Don’t like how my flowtie turned out that I painted myself. Gonna just take it in and have it correctly painted.

Let's see what you have done with your Silverado ZR2!
Hi all, I’m new to the forum, well signing up at least, I’ve been a guest here for a bit and thanks to you all I’ve added $2k to the cost of my new ZR2! 🤣 Just installed the S-type Borla cat back this morning, sounds awesome! Have a K&N Blackhawk cold air intake being delivered Tuesday and caliper covers coming shortly after…

Attachments

• B37CBE5D-8153-4334-8B92-AFA3CCA9A1E1.jpeg
    B37CBE5D-8153-4334-8B92-AFA3CCA9A1E1.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 83

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back