What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

I wanted the Glacier Blue and ended up with it, but if I could have found a North Sky Blue here in my local area and with the options & price I wanted, I would have jumped on it! The blues and the grey are beautiful 👍

Was your drive down from the top of a mountain?? :LOL:
Nope. Straight road about 80% highway. I live in Ohio and no mountains 🏔️ here 😀. But neighbor state have plenty and I have not been there yet
Before engine breakin I was getting around 18-19 mpg.

I will know a more data when we go across the country in a few weeks. 75-80% of driving will be freeway 10% or so will be rock trails/camping. About 4,500 + in total miles for round trip.

Before...
upper light before.jpg

After...
upper light after.jpg

After getting the tail lights done, this thing stuck out like a sore thumb. That burgundy looks terrible to me with this blue. Now it's got the same 'dark smoke' as the tail lights. Very happy how this turned out.

Before...
View attachment 4920

After...
View attachment 4921

After getting the tail lights done, this thing stuck out like a sore thumb. That burgundy looks terrible to me with this blue. Now it's got the same 'dark smoke' as the tail lights. Very happy how this turned out.
looks great...have you thought about black badges? thats my next mod along with body painted hood scoop.

Reactions: AXE
Nope. Straight road about 80% highway. I live in Ohio and no mountains 🏔️ here 😀. But neighbor state have plenty and I have not been there yet
Before engine breakin I was getting around 18-19 mpg.
My best. On the way home from the white rim, coming down Spanish Fork Canyon, in a blizzard. I routinely get 18 on the freeway as long as there is no headwind.

Attachments

• IMG_2431.jpeg
    IMG_2431.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 30
Nice 👍.
I didn't want to pay the 1200 the dealership wanted.
Agree. But, one thing I noticed is that the install prices for the stuff bought from OEM Chevy Accessories site, is very reasonable.
Also accessories prices (not all though) are not much different from actual manufacturer prices plus they usually have codes for 10-20% off.

Most Member Reactions

Back