Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Mine arrived on 8/04/22, going today to sign away and get the add-ons installed so hopefully next week take delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_20220804_174916.jpg
    IMG_20220804_174916.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 144
Picked this up in late July from a local dealer who had it in stock at MSRP. Feeling lucky to have it because I really like it.

Attachments

• B1D08903-614C-464D-B4C7-2DB6AA39262C.jpeg
    B1D08903-614C-464D-B4C7-2DB6AA39262C.jpeg
    671.8 KB · Views: 117
Mine finally came in! After taking a 2 week train ride to Denver, it was put on a truck right away and delivered to the dealership Sunday. They got it PDI'd yesterday and I was able sign the paperwork and drive it home. After ordering 12-20-21 I finally have it!View attachment 695
Great color! Is that the dark blue?

Wow! You ordered on 12-20-21, that's crazy! I admire your patience. Do you know what week it was built? I ordered mine on 12-15-2021, it was built the week of 2-28-22, and delivered on 5-16-22.
Northsky blue looks really good on the ZR2.

Mine finally came in! After taking a 2 week train ride to Denver, it was put on a truck right away and delivered to the dealership Sunday. They got it PDI'd yesterday and I was able sign the paperwork and drive it home. After ordering 12-20-21 I finally have it!View attachment 695
Pray for me. Been waiting since 1-23-22. Congrats!

Great color! Is that the dark blue?
Yes, that is the Northsky Blue Metallic.
Wow! You ordered on 12-20-21, that's crazy! I admire your patience. Do you know what week it was built? I ordered mine on 12-15-2021, it was built the week of 2-28-22, and delivered on 5-16-22.
Northsky blue looks really good on the ZR2.
I believe mine was built 6-1-22. It was marked as 4D00 until 7-31 when it finally got loaded on a train.
Pray for me. Been waiting since 1-23-22. Congrats!
I feel for you man. I'm hoping your gets shipped out soon as well.

Finally, taken delivery earlier this week! TPW was 5/30. Added Borla exhaust, high clearance steps and transferred my precious truck's tonneau cover over. Drives and sounds great!!

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 148
Finally, taken delivery earlier this week! TPW was 5/30. Added Borla exhaust, high clearance steps and transferred my precious truck's tonneau cover over. Drives and sounds great!!
2023?

I got mine a week ago. A few mods. Waiting on the lift/leveling situation to improve. in the mean time, I ordered 1.5" spacers and will go with that for a while.

Completed Mods:
-debadge chrome emblems and tailgate Bowtie
-straight piped keeping factory resonators (an inexpensive trick)
-swapped black lug nuts

Mods to Come:
-tint front windows
-spacers install (future lift/level/tires?)
-red calipers(ordered covers from MGP)
-subwoofer install (currently out of stock)

68462614155__DED61493-9D81-4BDA-8234-E96A59127CE6.jpeg
IMG_3683.jpeg

I got mine a week ago. A few mods. Waiting on the lift/leveling situation to improve. in the mean time, I ordered 1.5" spacers and will go with that for a while.

Completed Mods:
-debadge chrome emblems and tailgate Bowtie
-straight piped keeping factory resonators (an inexpensive trick)
-swapped black lug nuts

Mods to Come:
-tint front windows
-spacers install (future lift/level/tires?)
-red calipers(ordered covers from MGP)
-subwoofer install (currently out of stock)

View attachment 799View attachment 800
How did you do the exhaust mod? I am curious in doing mine when it shows up finally.

Got mine yesterday but I cheated. I had an order that still hadn't officially been accepted 2 months in. Decided to check inventory yesterday. Dealer in Utah where I live had one in Sand Dune that met most of my specs. Buyer had backed out of the order and it had been on the lot for 15 min when I called. Picked it up on the way home from work and just canceled my old order. Only drawback was I wanted the all black wheels and didn't want the tech package, but this beats maybe never getting one so I'm stoked out of my mind about finding it.

How did you do the exhaust mod? I am curious in doing mine when it shows up finally.
Literally cut the muffler and valve off and straight piped. The factory resonators help to make it not obnoxious.. I'm trying to figure out how to post a video on here. I saw this hack on Youtube...
IMG_3997.jpeg
IMG_3998.jpeg

New to the group. I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. I originally tried to order one but the dealers near me wouldn't accept new orders, so I just constantly checked inventory until I found one scheduled for delivery without allocation. Paid sticker price plus "dealer prep". They ordered it fully loaded with every option so it was a bit pricey.

New to the group. I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. I originally tried to order one but the dealers near me wouldn't accept new orders, so I just constantly checked inventory until I found one scheduled for delivery without allocation. Paid sticker price plus "dealer prep". They ordered it fully loaded with every option so it was a bit pricey.
Pics!

Most Member Reactions

Back