Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Been stuck at 3400 for what seems like forever! Found this one on a lot today, and had to pull the trigger. Loved my trailboss, but this truck is amazing! Borla exhaust is ordered…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 139
Who has taken delivery of the long awaited Silverado ZR2? They are hitting some dealerships!
I saw that the standard vehicle price of the ZR2 just went up in the online builder from $66,300 to $67,600. This sucks as the local dealer has no clue and has not been able to give me a price even though I put one on order.
Picked mine up last Saturday.

Attachments

• signal-2022-10-02-20-25-12-424.jpg 2.jpg
    signal-2022-10-02-20-25-12-424.jpg 2.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20221001_170200188.jpg
    IMG_20221001_170200188.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
they’ve only got one left but that is a really good deal, plus there’s the $1000 in accessories… not too shabby!

My order still isn't here after being built 6/8. But I found my exact build on the lot locally and picked it up Saturday! Love the truck. Here is a picture of my trade in and me next to Blu!

Attachments

• IMG_9329.jpg
    IMG_9329.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 119
People say it's an overpriced trail boss, but when you drive one for a bit, you realize how much better the ZR2 is.
Yeah it's definitely not an overpriced Trail Boss. If anything, the Trail Boss is overpriced. Especially when you compare the cost of a loaded 6.2 Trail Boss compared to a ZR2 with the same options. I've had both and the ZR2 is far and away the better truck.

072EB915-9962-4F98-BEED-C1AB3AAB41E9.jpeg

It took 10 months with about 6 months of that being in “delayed” status but I finally was able to drive it off the lot today. To say I was excited would be an understatement. Everything that I hoped it would be and more. These pickups are freaking bad ass!!!

No level kit. It's actually pretty level to me. I did a level on my 2014 with the Bilstein 5100's because it definitely needed it. This truck doesn't feel like it had a big rake. I can measure when I get the chance.
Mine is fairly level, even when I have it loaded down with gear. I really cant tell the difference, at least not enough to warrant paying extra for a leveling lift. There is a 1 inch level lift out already, but I'm happy with mine.

Just got mine today. It's exactly what I was hoping it would be. Drove home at 100 smiles per hour. This truck is next level. I even had a guy in a Raptor give me a thumbs up. Didn't see that coming.

View attachment 110
I have the exact same truck, and weirdly I have a guy in a raptor living 10 houses up from me, we share a little bit of truck envy. I win though, his maybe sexy as hell, but it’ll break down soon, THEN I will win.

Most Member Reactions

Back